The fast and easy way to make thousands legally!! 100% LEGAL

Old March 12th 06, 12:55 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default The fast and easy way to make thousands legally!! 100% LEGAL

there is a lot here, but its DEFFINATELY worth it!!

The fast and easy way to make thousands legally!! 100% LEGAL
Make over $10,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with just
a $1/£6.00 investment. That's right, just six pounds invested.
It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever you want.
You just need to read this simple and clear report, follow the rules
and move quickly on this one. Ok, a little while back, I was browsing
through newsgroups and message boards, and came across an article
similar to this that said you could make thousands of pounds within
weeks with only an initial investment of $1/£6.00! So I thought, "Yeah
right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. After consulting with some friends, they themselves heard
about this but were, like me sceptical about the idea. So I thought to
myself "why not give it a try, its only $1/£6, I mean I've spent
more than that on lunch!" So I gave it a try and OH MY GOD!!! Trust me,
the results were staggering!
Let's cut the boring part and get straight into it. This can be done
by anyone in the world.
PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS PROGRAM IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG
HIT, TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL $1/£6 INVESTMENT.
This project has been on TV programmes such as 20/20, Oprah, and the
Wall Street Journal.
It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade.
The entire process is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE.
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL
ACCOUNT I turned $1/£6 into over $10,000.
I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!
The only things you will need a
1. An email address.
2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE)
3. Just 20 to 30 minutes of your time.
This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely
NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can
generate from this one single business program.
Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below and then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30
days! Here's what you need to do.
STEP 1: Setting up your FREE PAYPAL Account
It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PAYPAL account! Copy
and paste the following link exactly into the address bar:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=
NPN6SC24B3VP4 (notice the secure "https" within the link)
Be sure to sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a
PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card
payments from other people.
STEP 2: Sending PAYPAL money
To give means to receive, and receive you will. Many waste $1/£6 on
nothing of use. You'll make over $10,000 with the $1/£6 you invest.
To send money, all you do is click on 'send money' located in blue
at the top of the page next to 'welcome'.
Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PAYPAL to each of the
email address below.
Make sure the subject of the payment says... "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR
MAILING LIST".
(this keeps the program 100% legal... so please don't forget!)
These are the e-mail addresses you send $1 to. (That is $1 to each
email address.)
1)
2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service!
If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the United States Postal laws.
STEP 3: Adding Your Email Address.
After you send your $1.00 payment, to each email on the list above, add
your email address to the above list at position #6)
Take the #1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other
addresses up one - (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 &
#3 becomes #2 and #2 becomes #1. etc)
Now YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) should be
at #6) on the list.
*** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***
STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money!
You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 50-200
newsgroups, message boards. I post to 200 for quicker surer results.
There are close to 32,000 news groups, this makes it easy for you to
earn money. All you need is 200 news groups, but the more you post, the
more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as
possible. So they will make you and me rich and of course themselves!!!
You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments
will still appear in your PAYPAL account even while your bank account
is being confirmed.
DIRECTIONS: HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply do the following:
STEP 1: Put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your
CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary
memory.
STEP 2: Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of
the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will paste a
copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email to the
list.
STEP 3: Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.
STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat
sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.
EXAMPLE: Go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com,
altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like? Millionaire
message board? Or? Money making message board? Or? Opportunity message
board? Or? Money making discussions? Or? Business bulletin board? Or?
Money making forum? etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message
boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a
new message.
STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste'
from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular
group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!
***JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY AND PUT AT THE BOTTOM OF LIST
ABOVE, IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU GET
PAID.***
WHY IT'S EASY TO MAKE $10,000 CASH: OK, lets say I receive only 5
replies (a very low example). So then I Made $1/£5.00 with my email at
#6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00
make the MINIMUM 200 posting, each with my email at #5 and only 5
persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $1/£25.00
for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4
and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my email at
#3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$1/£625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons
post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my email at #2 and they only receive 5
replies that just made me $1/£3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all
deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still
5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00!
$15,625.00! from an original investment of only $1/£6.00! AMAZING!!
When your email is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $1/£6.00 to emails on
the list, putting your email at number 6, after sending your $1
payments and start posting again.
The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU
are now!!
All this takes is $1/£6, which most people waste on nothing really
important anyway.
IT REALLY WORKS!!!
There are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try. Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users of the Internet,
every day. What will happen over the course of 30 days? Well, this
money will be sent to you by a few thousand people just like yourself,
who are willing to invest $1/£6.00 and around 30 minutes of their time
to receive around $10,000 or more in cash. The first payments will
arrive within a few days and then they will continue at the rate of
about 100 payments per day for about 30 days (obviously this will
depend on how quickly you act and how quickly people take you up on
this offer and then pass it on). After that time, the volumes of
payments begin to taper off as your email is removed from the No 1
position. That's all you need to do! There will be around $10,000 in
payments waiting for you in your PAYPAL account within the next few
weeks. $10,000 for just 30 minutes work! This is real money that you
can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank
account or spend it directly from your PAYPAL account!!! It's just that
easy!!! Send your emails only to people who are likely to want to
participate and move quickly on this.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really
isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people follow
through with sending out $1/£6.00, it works!
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. There's
no use trying to cheat for only $1/£6.00 Please. Use only opt-in
resources for this material it will work for you and it works much
faster without soliciting or spamming and has higher responses!!!
N.B. REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! AND THE MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IS
REALISTIC.
Send this to others, regardless of wherever you go ahead or not, they
may want to make over $10,000 even if you don't! This business
actually works! Even if you think 'nah, this sounds like a scam' PASS
IT ON! There are people out there who can see through the 'this sounds
like a scam' rubbish and actually see the MAJOR benefits this system
can really make!
Just copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser
and away you go.