Why does this have Willys in the title?

Old May 5th 05, 07:45 PM
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)

Tom Levigne wrote:
> Willys hasn't made Jeeps for over 40 years! In fact Willys went out of
> business over 40 years ago?
>
> Kaiser made Jeeps until 1971 and then American Motors Corp. made them until
> 1987 and then Chrysler made them until 1999 and now DaimlerChrysler which is
> a German company owns Jeep Corporation as a subsidiary.
>
> Do people in here really not understand this?
>
> Most of the posts here don't have anything to do with Willys Jeeps. Why is
> Willys in the title of this newsgroup?

Maybe you belong in rec.autos.makers.damiler-chrysler
instead of rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Maybe you should charter your own little group
rec.autos.makers.willys.real.jeeps.not.other.fake. jeeps.ONLY.or.I'll.get.all.****y

Jeep + Willys = "Jeep PLUS Willys" including everything that falls under
either one's moniker. Most Willys are pretty old and their numbers
aren't getting bigger as they age. They are however making a lot of new
Jeeps every day.

It ain't rocket science.

Of course, trolls don't think that far into anything.

I'll spit out the rusty hook now.

Jeff G
67 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
50 Willys 4x4 Station Wagon

(they're both Jeeps in case you can't figure that out)
Old May 5th 05, 08:37 PM
Jeff Strickland

<EOM>

ink.net...

Old May 5th 05, 11:44 PM
Drifter

On Thu, 05 May 2005 00:53:22 GMT, "Tom Levigne" >
wrote:

>Willys hasn't made Jeeps for over 40 years! In fact Willys went out of
>business over 40 years ago?
>
>Kaiser made Jeeps until 1971 and then American Motors Corp. made them until
>1987 and then Chrysler made them until 1999 and now DaimlerChrysler which is
>a German company owns Jeep Corporation as a subsidiary.
>
>Do people in here really not understand this?
>
>Most of the posts here don't have anything to do with Willys Jeeps. Why is
>Willys in the title of this newsgroup?

Why do people waste time and energy on stuff like this?
nuff said

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."
Old May 6th 05, 02:15 AM
Billzz

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
> My current registration for my Real Civilian Jeep:

-stuff snipped-

In these days of identity theft, I would not post anything about myself in
the internet. Maybe you can cancel that post.

Old May 6th 05, 03:09 AM
Tom Greening

I think we can agree on that for sure. That wasn't really my point anyway.
It had more to do with the guy with the window problem who was obviously NOT
a troll, and Bills' response was to tell him he was too stupid to know when
to let go of the switch. Loads of useful info there.

Old May 6th 05, 03:13 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That can be had from a phone book and a trip by my home. I have
protected myself against identity theft via:
http://www.fightidentitytheft.com/le...ransunion.html
So I don't act like you scarred little pussies.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 6th 05, 03:22 AM
Tom Greening

Well isn't that special, you do in fact own a Jeep. Congrats. And in the
same vein as your usual attitude.....if you weren't so damn senile you'd
remember that I've already shown you my jeep(s), I've got much better things
to do then waste my time googling your inane ramblings, and the lack of
posted address is to help keep the spam-bots and their pathetic masters at
bay. But if it makes you feel any
better....tgreening..........at.........neo....... ...com. Happy now?
It really is too bad that you have to act like such a juvenile at your age.
You have lots of useful info and could be universally respected, but your
immaturity gets in the way big time.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...rch+this+group

Old May 6th 05, 03:22 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hey Troll, spread misinformation like your window shuts off
automatically at the end of the track and I'll nail your a** to the wall
too! MAKE MY DAY, PUNK
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 6th 05, 03:25 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Troll, I repeat you haven't the balls to give me your address.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 6th 05, 03:33 AM

http://www.fightidentitytheft.com/le..._transunion.h=
tml
> So I don't act like you scarred little pussies.
> God Bless America, =DFill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Billzz wrote:
> >
> > In these days of identity theft, I would not post anything about

myself in
> > the internet. Maybe you can cancel that post.

I think he was trying to help Bill. Telling people they don't drive a
real jeep is one thing, but calling them "scarred little pussies" seems
a bit over the top.

If you believe your legislation is going to stop identity theft maybe
they should pass laws against drunken driving or speeding. Gosh we
could solve all the worlds problems if we only had a big enough
government and enough laws.

Oh wait, I forgot, You already live in Kalifornia.