Replaced radiator, now it wont start :(

Old September 16th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

Default Replaced radiator, now it wont start :(

Bill Putney wrote:

> ...You don't say what [your] planning on replacing.

Should be "you're".

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old October 20th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
afx

OK guys, I just put a brand new starter in and its doing the same
****ing thing.

Is it time to burn this car yet?

Old October 20th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

AFX wrote:

> OK guys, I just put a brand new starter in and its doing the same
> ****ing thing.
>

> Is it time to burn this car yet?

No. Just time to give it to soemone who knows how to troubleshoot with
a multimeter.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old October 21st 07, 12:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
afx

I did, he actually got it running, it took him a full day, he had to
replace 6 wires that were just old, he said he was suprised it hadnt
happened earlier, and he also said the starter was dead. Greatest
thing of all.. He only charged me a 24 pack of diet coke.

Old October 21st 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

AFX wrote:

> I did, he actually got it running, it took him a full day, he had to
> replace 6 wires that were just old, he said he was suprised it hadnt
> happened earlier, and he also said the starter was dead. Greatest
> thing of all.. He only charged me a 24 pack of diet coke.

Well either he is not a competent troubleshooter, or the starter was in
fact bad *and* there is an additional as-yet-undetermined problem.
Things are not adding up in that last post.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')