1994 Mazda Miata for Sale

Old January 27th 05, 11:51 PM
Justin

Default 1994 Mazda Miata for Sale

1994 MAZDA MIATA
1994 Mazda Miata in British Racing Green (Canadian) - This is a
relatively rare find. In 1991 British Racing Green was available in
America as a limited-edition. There were not many made, in Canada that
color was available as standard package. 120,000 miles Power Steering
ABS Brakes Front dimpled / slotted rotors installed. Rear rotors / disc
oem. Matching Rear dimpled / slotted rotors (new in box w/ pads).
Jackson Racing Headers / Exhaust Jackson Racing Cold-Air Intake Jackson
Racing Sway-Bar Links OEM British Racing Green HARD TOP w/ Rear
Defroster. JR Supercharger READY (engine compartment is prepped for a
JR supercharger, washer relocation, etc). Beige Leather Interior
Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette/CD Player in Silver (OEM) w/ Door Tweeters and
Subwoofers in seats. (driver side door speaker starting to rattle)
Racing Beat - Style Bar w/ folding ORIS windscreen. Chrome Jackson
Racing Billet Shifter and E-Brake Handles. Chrome KGWorks Dash Kit
Ignition Lock (must enter code on keypad to start car) Chrome Vent
Rings, Door Trims, Door Sills, Turn Signals Rear-View Mirror w/ Map
Lights 4 Mud Guards installed , plus 2 NEW Mud Guards not installed).
New Trunk Saddle Bag (brand new, never installed) This car has a clean
carfax report. There is a dent on the passenger side rear quarter
panel. Estimate was $500 to repair and paint (including chipped paint
on the rear corner of the bumper). I don't yet have a picture of this.
At over 120,000 miles this car is now due for a new timing belt. The
timing belt was previously replaced at 60,000 miles. A new front O2
sensor, and valve cover gasket was installed this past year. The
vehicle handles well, much better than my stock 92 drove, although it
could probably use new shocks/struts, as well as new tires. I can
include 2 new snow tires for free. I also have 4 snow tires (80%)
mounted on 92 OEM Alloy Wheels that I will include. The rear defroster
wiring harness broke off. I still have the harness, it just needs to be
taped or soldered back on. The soft top is in good condition, but needs
a new zipper. I had replaced the zipper with an aftermarket, but it was
a bit to small and tight and ended up breaking after a few months. Many
on miata.net have stated you really need an OEM Mazda Zipper (apx $10).
The clutch grabs strong. Transmission shifts smooth. The car has
recently passed a New York State vehicle inspection. Full payment upon
delivery of vehicle is due in the form of Cash or Certified Funds.

email: w/ any inquiries for those in the New York
(poughkeepsie) area.

Thanks,
Justin

Old January 28th 05, 06:21 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article .com>,
says...
> Full payment upon
>delivery of vehicle is due in the form of Cash or Certified Funds.

It would be nice if you included an asking price.
Alex