Photos of Jan and Kidd !

Old May 24th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Photos of Jan and Kidd !

http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

Old May 24th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Well done!

Sincere welcome to Jan and Kidd.
Jim

Old May 24th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

She is drop-dead gorgeous! (Wait, Kidd is the one on the right, correct?)

She reminds me of my second wife.

Old May 24th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Cool Photos of Mr. & Mrs. Andersson. You guys are starting to look
conservative. LOL

Old May 24th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Kidd" > wrote in message
>2 wrote:

>> She reminds me of my second wife.

> I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing... But thanks!

FWIW, I've been married only once.

Old May 24th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd

As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.

I didn't know Jan was so young. Kidd is literally young enough to be my
daughter.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old May 24th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Wow, Jan looks exactly like I thought he would. It's funny how you can
talk to someone online for so long without ever actually seeing them.

Since I don't believe I said it before, congratulations to both of you.

If you don't already have it, I wish you lots of luck on the green card
process. If you need help figuring any of it out, let me know since my
husband finally has that expensive little card in his wallet :-)

Old May 24th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Michelle wrote:
> Wow, Jan looks exactly like I thought he would.

Sorry to disappoint you

> It's funny how you can
> talk to someone online for so long without ever actually seeing them.

Yea, you even start forming some sort of a physical image in your mind
of people, over time

> Since I don't believe I said it before, congratulations to both of you.

Thank you!

> If you don't already have it, I wish you lots of luck on the green card
> process. If you need help figuring any of it out, let me know since my
> husband finally has that expensive little card in his wallet :-)

LOL

Thanks

I have the temporary work authorization stamp in my passport and the
actual GC should arrive in the mail in 6 weeks or so. Right now I'm
waiting for my SSN.

Jan
Old May 24th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

n5hsr wrote:
> "Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
>
>>http://www.pbase.com/tim_in_ny/janandkidd
>>

> As they say in Arkansas, Dayam.
>
> I didn't know Jan was so young.

34, if you were wondering

> Kidd is literally young enough to be my
> daughter.

She's 24. Just right

Jan
Old May 24th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Kidd wrote:

> I have the temporary work authorization stamp in my passport and the
> actual GC should arrive in the mail in 6 weeks or so. Right now I'm
> waiting for my SSN.
>
> Jan

Welcome to the US, Jan!

I remember that having to wait for my SSN as well. Enjoy that vacation
because "da man" will work you to death here once you get started

Brought any ACVWs along?

Remco