Where to get Official Speed Limit Info

Old December 30th 04, 03:15 PM
truckinsp

>I would think that a radar gun in a moving car takes the "fastest speed"
>that it sees and reports it, so if he was going 55mi/h then it's
>possible that he got his speed not yours. In this case, the officer is
>either an idiot or a genuine disgrace to the badge IMO...

ROTFLMAO....another "radar expert"......I don't think anyone questions who
is the "idiot" here......

Old December 30th 04, 05:59 PM

truckinsp wrote:
> >Harry, You missed my point completely! I didn't do it.

> And you missed HIS point completely....DON'T SPEED....
>

> As for the "I didn't do it" stuff.....yea, that's what they all
> say..........

Does it ever occur to you that there're unjust cases? Some
cops could play this game that most people won't bother to
fight their tickets that they can give out tickets as they
please.

Yeah, while we're on this topic, what is there for them to lose?
It's real easy for them to write/file one. IF the "victim" wasn't
convicted, no big deal to the cop???

So if you don't have anything positive to contribute, you could
always exercise your right to remain silent!

Old December 30th 04, 05:59 PM

Old December 30th 04, 07:03 PM
truckinsp

>Does it ever occur to you that there're unjust cases? Some
>cops could play this game that most people won't bother to
>fight their tickets that they can give out tickets as they
>please.

Yea......all them cops just looking for you.....aren't YOU special........

>Yeah, while we're on this topic, what is there for them to lose?
>It's real easy for them to write/file one. IF the "victim" wasn't
>convicted, no big deal to the cop???

If you weren't on such a poor pitiful me trip, you'd see just how ludicrous
that statement is......

>So if you don't have anything positive to contribute, you could
>always exercise your right to remain silent!

Oh, my, aren't we just a bit sactimonius for someone who is trying to prove
to everybody how "innocent" he his and how those mean bad ole cops are just
always picking on him.........

YAWWWNNNN.....don't you ever read this NG.....your story is SOOOO OLD and
OVERUSED.......i.e., the cop was picking on me.....i.e., I really wasn't
going that fast, i.e., poor poor pitiful me.......

Get over yourself and face reality.......you were speeding, the cop DOESN'T
have it in for you.....and if you can't control your car and you can't
figure out fast YOU were going, maybe you should be taking the bus?????

Old December 30th 04, 07:03 PM
truckinsp

Old December 30th 04, 10:15 PM

FYI, I'm NOT trying to prove to you or anyone here that I'm innocent.
This's pointless. If I were to prove anything at all, it'd be in the
court
room.

If you think I'm just like anyone else that you know (speed and doesn't
admit it), by all means, skip this thread and move on. You really
don't need to linger around.

Old December 30th 04, 10:18 PM
truckinsp

>If you think I'm just like anyone else that you know (speed and doesn't
>admit it), by all means, skip this thread and move on. You really
>don't need to linger around.

LOLOL....as usual, don't bore this poster with the truth....just stroke his
shallow ego....

Old December 30th 04, 10:18 PM
truckinsp

Old December 31st 04, 02:14 AM
Furious George

truckinsp wrote:
> >Does it ever occur to you that there're unjust cases? Some
> >cops could play this game that most people won't bother to
> >fight their tickets that they can give out tickets as they
> >please.

> Yea......all them cops just looking for you.....aren't YOU

special........

He got caught DWW - Driving While White. Why can't you just admit it,
cops hate white people.

> >Yeah, while we're on this topic, what is there for them to lose?
> >It's real easy for them to write/file one. IF the "victim" wasn't
> >convicted, no big deal to the cop???

> If you weren't on such a poor pitiful me trip, you'd see just how

ludicrous
> that statement is......
>
> >So if you don't have anything positive to contribute, you could
> >always exercise your right to remain silent!

> Oh, my, aren't we just a bit sactimonius for someone who is trying to

prove
> to everybody how "innocent" he his and how those mean bad ole cops

are just
> always picking on him.........
>
> YAWWWNNNN.....don't you ever read this NG.....your story is SOOOO OLD

and
> OVERUSED.......i.e., the cop was picking on me.....i.e., I really

wasn't
> going that fast, i.e., poor poor pitiful me.......
>
> Get over yourself and face reality.......you were speeding, the cop

DOESN'T
> have it in for you.....and if you can't control your car and you

can't
> figure out fast YOU were going, maybe you should be taking the

bus?????

You would never ask these questions of a black motorist.