Anything on the new M3?

Old June 25th 05, 03:35 PM
Daz

Default Anything on the new M3?

Hi,

I used to own a 330ci but traded it for an Audi A4 3.0 Quattro, I want to go
back to BMW and am considering an M3. However as the current 3 series is
being changed I don't know if I should wait for the new M3? I know there'll
be a massive difference in price between a 2 year old current version £30k
and a new one, £45k 'ish?

Are there any dates for the new 3 coupe or sport versions?

Thanks

Daz

Old June 25th 05, 08:40 PM
Harry

September 2007 in the UK

Old June 26th 05, 01:10 PM
Daz

"Harry" > wrote in message
> September 2007 in the UK

Is that the M3 or the sport/coupe version of the 3?

Old June 27th 05, 12:31 AM
Harry

"Daz" <daz@home> wrote in message

> "Harry" > wrote in message
>> September 2007 in the UK

> Is that the M3 or the sport/coupe version of the 3?

I was told the M3

Old June 27th 05, 09:14 PM
Randy

Harry wrote:
> "Daz" <daz@home> wrote in message
>
>>"Harry" > wrote in message
>>
>>>September 2007 in the UK

>>Is that the M3 or the sport/coupe version of the 3?

> I was told the M3

I'm not sure there's definitive info yet, but:

http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphot...001/bmw/1.html

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97344

God, that thing is ugly. It looks like a Pontiac Grand Am.

Randy
Old June 27th 05, 10:49 PM
Harry

"Randy" > wrote in message
> Harry wrote:

>>>Is that the M3 or the sport/coupe version of the 3?

>> I was told the M3

> I'm not sure there's definitive info yet, but:
>
> http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphot...001/bmw/1.html
>
> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97344
>
> God, that thing is ugly. It looks like a Pontiac Grand Am.
>
> Randy

I really hope that isn't it!!
If so, I might be taking a trip to the dealers and ask for my £1,000 deposit
back.
I love my E46 M3. That thing is hideous!
Oh well- looks like a 911 after all.

Old June 29th 05, 11:45 PM

"Harry" > wrote in
:

> I love my E46 M3. That thing is hideous!
> Oh well- looks like a 911 after all.

We feel your pain