Do not T-bone old ladies.

Old March 16th 05, 05:24 AM
John Harlow

Default Do not T-bone old ladies.

http://www.paulandyoungron.com/morni...voicemail.html

Old March 16th 05, 01:32 PM
The Office Jet

That is absolutely HILARIOUS! The guy's reaction to it all happening
is the best part. he can't quit laughing, and apparently this is a
real voicemail to his boss. That's great. That made my morning.
Thanks.

Old March 16th 05, 04:19 PM
Big Bill

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:24:36 -0500, "John Harlow"
> wrote:

>http://www.paulandyoungron.com/morni...voicemail.html

It's a fake.
How would the driver know the Bible was a "NVI" version?
What's "NVI"?
I know what a NIV version is.
And how could he read "NIV" on a moving Bible that was being used in a
continuing assault? Look at Bibles; the version is in small letters.

Snopes.com says it might be true.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 16th 05, 04:41 PM
The Office Jet

Honeslty, I don't care that much whether it's true or not. It's still
funny either way. it would only make it funnier if it were true.

Old March 16th 05, 06:19 PM
Big Bill

On 16 Mar 2005 08:41:13 -0800, "The Office Jet"
> wrote:

>Honeslty, I don't care that much whether it's true or not. It's still
>funny either way. it would only make it funnier if it were true.

No doubt it's funny!

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 16th 05, 07:34 PM
The Office Jet

Snopes says it might be true? I wonder if anyone will figure out for
certain if it's actually true or not.

Old March 16th 05, 08:30 PM
Arif Khokar

Big Bill wrote:

> On 16 Mar 2005 08:41:13 -0800, "The Office Jet"
> > wrote:

>>Honeslty, I don't care that much whether it's true or not. It's still
>>funny either way. it would only make it funnier if it were true.

> No doubt it's funny!

Not really. The caller is laughing way too much and the laugh itself
really gets on one's nerves (IMO).
Old March 16th 05, 09:05 PM
The Office Jet

Arif Khokar wrote:

> Not really. The caller is laughing way too much and the laugh itself

> really gets on one's nerves (IMO).

You don't find this funny?! The guy's laugh is contagious. I was
cracking up laughing the first time I heard it.

Old March 17th 05, 02:06 AM
Big Bill

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:30:21 GMT, Arif Khokar >
wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:
>
>> On 16 Mar 2005 08:41:13 -0800, "The Office Jet"
>> > wrote:

>>>Honeslty, I don't care that much whether it's true or not. It's still
>>>funny either way. it would only make it funnier if it were true.

>> No doubt it's funny!

>Not really. The caller is laughing way too much and the laugh itself
>really gets on one's nerves (IMO).

It gets on your nerves?
You could have stopped listening any time, right?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"
Old March 17th 05, 02:08 AM
Big Bill

On 16 Mar 2005 11:34:15 -0800, "The Office Jet"
> wrote:

>Snopes says it might be true? I wonder if anyone will figure out for
>certain if it's actually true or not.

I have no idea. Maybe if the case came to court, and the caller was
called to testify?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"