rFactor vs GTR vs LFS s2

Old March 14th 05, 03:44 PM
Darus

Flightless may just *be* 2 years old!

Old March 14th 05, 09:24 PM
Connected

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:38:51 GMT, Destroy > wrote:

>Decisions, decisions. All 3 of these are looking to be great but I
>can't get all 3.
>
>GTR is out now and I'm tempted to get it cause I'd really like a new
>racer to add to RBR but the racing in that game is very specific and has
>high end 'on the edge' cars.
>
>Any word on when rFactor or S2 might be out for purchase?

I'm saving my money for rFactor because it won't use Starforce.
Old March 15th 05, 09:11 AM

Niles Anders wrote:
> Flightless seems to have never experienced Papy's 2 year old NR2003

and
> it's many mods. Even at 2 years old it's very hard to beat with all

the
> after market development and continuing community involvement. NSR is

> toy compared to it.

And what kind of immersive single player racing experience does NR2003
deliver Niles?

Old March 15th 05, 03:11 PM
Darus

Well, one in which I can lap cars without being black flagged at the
first caution. One in which current car models/paint schemes are being
used. One that offers me trouble free and FPS friendly gaming with
little file manipulation. One that offers a COMPLETE race schedule
including ALL the NNC/NBS/CTS tracks correctly displayed thru the end
of last season and some even up to LV this week.

NSR offers nothing but PROMISE or POTENTIAL or HOPE. It is an
unrealized dream. LFS and GTR both are more polished right now.