air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Old November 3rd 04, 09:43 PM
Ulf

linda wrote:
> p.s. DEADBEAT... it is against the law to remove the airbags,

No, it isn't. Not if you do it yourself.

but i did
> not expect anyone named DEADBEAT to know that..

Of course, I did not expect you to know that either.

so i am hereby informing
> you fo this law and if you wish i will research it for you and show you..

Ohh, please show this NG what you find, I can't wait...

> linda

Ulf
Old November 3rd 04, 09:44 PM
linda

Ulf, I have corrected myself in a message to deadbeat.. and there are
rules concerning doing it yourself, if you ever want to resell your
vehicle.. what does NG stand for? i may be newsgroup illiterate, but
not to illiterate to deal with DeadBeat...
:-)

linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:44 PM
linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:46 PM
linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:46 PM
linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:53 PM
linda

Daniel, as usual, you are the voice of reason... i am a newby in this
research (i am not suing anyone and have had no accidents where this was
an issue and i am not related to anyone who has sued anyone for
anything)... and i appreciate your knowledge and ability to set the
record straight and to teach me.. that is why signed up for this
newsgroup. not to spout off (which Deadbeat has made me do,
unfortunately i do not suffer fools lightly) that which i was unsure of,
but to learn from intelligent people like you who care too...

thanks, Daniel...

linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:53 PM
linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:56 PM
linda

Arif, i think i replied only to you.. let me know if i did this right
this time....

linda

Old November 3rd 04, 09:56 PM
linda