Pic of 79 Scirocco super sport

Old July 20th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
FrankW

Default Pic of 79 Scirocco super sport

Gi'day Group
Anyone know where I might find a pic of a
79 Scirocco Super sport?
I used to have one and don't have a decent
pic of it.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Frank

Old July 23rd 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Papa

Try one of the VWvortex forums.

Old July 23rd 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Mad Maxine

Try this ugly link for the original Scirocco brochure. Hope that's what
you need.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Cheers!