a and m switch?

Old August 9th 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
[email protected]

Default a and m switch?

i have a 93 bmw 325is and there is a switch that on the top has an "a"
and on the bottom had a "m" i hit the "m" and i hit the gas and i
acelerate slow then i hit the a agian and it gose of and i acelerate
normal idk wtf it dose hope fuly you guys do.

Old August 9th 06, 10:37 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Richard Sexton

In article .com>,
> wrote:
>i have a 93 bmw 325is and there is a switch that on the top has an "a"
>and on the bottom had a "m" i hit the "m" and i hit the gas and i
>acelerate slow then i hit the a agian and it gose of and i acelerate
>normal idk wtf it dose hope fuly you guys do.

This selectd the driving mode: Asshole or Maniac.

It's also found on all other German cars and Volvos.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net