What's this rotor?

Old June 12th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default What's this rotor?

Can anyone tell me where to get a new rotor like this? (pics at link)

http://grbarton.googlepages.com/rotor2

Thanks

Old June 12th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"bokuglen" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Can anyone tell me where to get a new rotor like this? (pics at link)
>
> http://grbarton.googlepages.com/rotor2
>
> Thanks

*I* can't help...not directly.... I do suggest posting in the early forum at
www.thesamba.com .
one other suggestion I can make is to go to www.thebugshop.org and shoot
John Henry an email....he is one of our resident early car guru's, but has
been pretty scarce here for awhile.

Old June 12th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

bokuglen wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where to get a new rotor like this? (pics at link)
>
> http://grbarton.googlepages.com/rotor2
>
> Thanks

To me it looks like something out of a stock 30hp dizzy(what the
Americuns call 36hp..).
Not shure though..

If it is a stock VW/Bosch dizzy there are a model designation somewhere
on it..

J.