Is Leaving the Top Down OK?

Old June 3rd 05, 09:48 PM
XS11E

Jay > wrote in:

> Thank you both for your advice! I look forward to leaving the top down
> all summer then!

You can also look forward to sitting down in a pile of bird poop if you don't
have a tonneau cover!
Old June 4th 05, 02:26 AM
Leon van Dommelen

XS11E > wrote:

>Jay > wrote in:
>
>> Thank you both for your advice! I look forward to leaving the top down
>> all summer then!

>You can also look forward to sitting down in a pile of bird poop if you don't
>have a tonneau cover!

Actually, Miatas seem to be surprisingly resistant to being dumped
in (versus on). My '96 has never been dumped in, though it has been
parked open a lot. I guess birds know what is proper and what not.
Good little dinosaurs.

Leon

REMOVE THE "z"s -> www.dommelen.net

"EXIT THE INTERSTATES" (Jamie Jensen)
Old June 4th 05, 06:33 PM
gixer

Even so I would sooner be errr pooped on once in a while than drive a pile
of errr poop.

"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote in message
> XS11E > wrote:
>
>>Jay > wrote in:
>>
>>> Thank you both for your advice! I look forward to leaving the top down
>>> all summer then!

>>You can also look forward to sitting down in a pile of bird poop if you
>>don't
>>have a tonneau cover!

> Actually, Miatas seem to be surprisingly resistant to being dumped
> in (versus on). My '96 has never been dumped in, though it has been
> parked open a lot. I guess birds know what is proper and what not.
> Good little dinosaurs.
>
> Leon
>
> --
> Leon van Dommelen Bozo, the White 96 Sebring Miata .)
> REMOVE THE "z"s -> www.dommelen.net
>
> "EXIT THE INTERSTATES" (Jamie Jensen)

rules question - leaving driveways Tim923 Driving 6 June 2nd 05 03:57 AM
leaving group mac Ford Mustang 19 December 2nd 04 05:49 AM
05 corvette Mark Mathews Corvette 48 November 7th 04 02:10 AM
Sound of a Corvette, leaving registration area Bob Alan Corvette 0 October 4th 04 02:24 PM