Book Value For 2004 Pacifica

Old October 19th 05, 02:32 AM
tito

Default Book Value For 2004 Pacifica

My wife sent me her christmas wish list:

1- Chrysler Pacifica
2- Acura MDX
3-Toyota Highlander

Must Have:

-4x4 or SUV or AWD
-7 passenger seating or third row seating

I'm baffled by the 7 passenger crap as we we only have 2 kids but the
Pacifica seems more in my price range and a local Ford dealership in
smithtown L.I lists a 2004 AWD model for $21,995. Is this reasonable?
My instinct is to bypass dealers and negotiate with a private owner.

Old October 19th 05, 02:40 AM
tito

forget to say.......... the mileage on this Smithtown offer is 16k

Old October 19th 05, 03:22 PM
Art

Check www.edmunds.com or www.kbb.com
And their prices are probably on the high side.

Also check prices on new ones. They get medicore gas mileage and there are
probably big incentives to move new ones, especially the Pacifica.

oups.com...

Old November 2nd 05, 08:15 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article k.net>,
says...

>Check
www.edmunds.com or www.kbb.com
>And their prices are probably on the high side.
>
>Also check prices on new ones. They get medicore gas mileage and there are
>probably big incentives to move new ones, especially the Pacifica.

All the cars on his/her list get mediocre mileage, at best.
------------
Alex

Old March 1st 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Simon

"tito" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My wife sent me her christmas wish list:
>
> 1- Chrysler Pacifica
> 2- Acura MDX
> 3-Toyota Highlander
>
> Must Have:
>
> -4x4 or SUV or AWD
> -7 passenger seating or third row seating
>
> I'm baffled by the 7 passenger crap as we we only have 2 kids but the
> Pacifica seems more in my price range and a local Ford dealership in
> smithtown L.I lists a 2004 AWD model for $21,995. Is this reasonable?
> My instinct is to bypass dealers and negotiate with a private owner.

it's a funny old business this autos lark...people expect there to always be
dealers available to sort out their emergency problems and when it suits
their needs but they don't want to actually buy vehicles from them if they
can possibly help it...lol

i often wander back in my imagination to the earliest days of the automobile
to try to figure it out....was the first crooked car deal caused by an iffy
dealer or an iffy customer?

no matter...nowadays people don't trust the dealers but believe
me....dealers don't trust the customers either....with good reason too!

Log book Error XPUser BMW 5 August 17th 05 06:07 PM
Turbocharging a Chrysler Pacifica Jimmy Chrysler 6 December 9th 04 05:48 PM
FS: "The Life Of Jacques Villeneuve" (Formula 1) 1st Edition Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 June 20th 04 06:51 AM
The Batsford Colour Book of Vintage Cars - A. Harding D Hatje Antique cars 0 June 17th 04 10:27 PM