cargo cover for 2004 Toyota RAV4?

Old October 31st 04, 03:20 PM
willieace

Default cargo cover for 2004 Toyota RAV4?

We just recently purchased a 2004 Toyota RAV4, new end of the year
model, basic version.

One challenge is that the cargo area is left visible to the outside
eye. The only solution I've been able to find is the 'Tonneau Cover',
a combination of hard material and roller blinds that Toyota lists for
about $750. Seems to make very little sense to pay 8% of the value of
the car for something to hide luggage.

That being said, I've had little luck finding something else. I
remember the old RAV4s used to just have the roller-blind-dealie,
something that they probably sold for under $100. But I've done a lot
of googling and have found nothing out there?

Any possible solutions out there?

Thanks in advance

willieace
Old November 1st 04, 10:18 AM
Scotty

Go hire one for a day and pinch it from the rental!!

(Just kidding)

Old November 9th 04, 02:44 PM
Chuck In PHX

Ijust purchased a new 2004 RAV4 L modle, and it cam with the cover, no
instalation needed, it just snaps in. Did not see any here in Phoenix
AZ that I looked at that did not come with the cover standard.