Rocks Thrown At School Bus Cause Crash

Old November 3rd 05, 11:24 PM
Larry Bud

Default Rocks Thrown At School Bus Cause Crash

Looks like our local nutjob is at it again, throwing rocks at vehicles:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wdiv/20051103/lo_wdiv/3038685

Old November 4th 05, 02:57 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

This appears to be kids along the road tossing rocks. Nobody condones
that. But when you've got a deadly tailgater on your butt, you'd got a
right to defend yourself by tossing a rock at his windshield. Stop
being a criminal coddler.

Old November 4th 05, 03:31 PM
Larry Bud

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> This appears to be kids along the road tossing rocks. Nobody condones
> that. But when you've got a deadly tailgater on your butt, you'd got a
> right to defend yourself by tossing a rock at his windshield. Stop
> being a criminal coddler.

At least you knew I was talking about you when referring to the "local
nutjob".

Old November 4th 05, 07:02 PM
Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy

Default Criminal Coddler? William Kennedy Smith, anyone? ==> Rocks Thrown At School Bus Cause Crash

On 3 Nov 2005 18:57:11 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"

--

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

---

When asked if Sentator Kennedy would consider a Presidential Nomination for the next election, Ted responded by stating "I'll drive off that bridge when I come to it."

---

Kennedy to Search Iraqi Rivers for WMD
by Scott Ott

(2003-01-21) -- Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy, D-MA, offered to help the U.N. weapons inspectors by personally searching the bottoms of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers for canisters of gas or biological agents.

The Senator, who had some experience diving on a submerged metal object in 1969, said, "Each citizen must do what he can to support the effort to disarm Saddam. I'm going to see if I can get to the bottom of this thing...as it were. I'm hoping to come up with something...uh...again, as it were."

Sen. Kennedy declined to discuss the specifics of his previous diving experience.

---

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana --- Ted Kennedy announced today that he will lead a team of SCUBA divers to search for any survivors who might be left from the Katrina aftermath.
"I have unique experience in this area," said Kennedy. "We will try and try to dive down and find survivors beneath the flood waters. We will do everything possible. We cannot fail. We must not."
A reporter mentioned to Kennedy that surely there would be no survivors under the flood waters at this point in time. "It wasn't safe," said Kennedy. "How could we dive to find survivors when it wasn't safe? The important thing is that I tried. I did everything I could to dive down and find survivors."
Old November 6th 05, 05:30 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> This appears to be kids along the road tossing rocks. Nobody condones
> that.

Except you, you psycho!

> But when you've got a deadly tailgater on your butt, you'd got a
> right to defend yourself by tossing a rock at his windshield.

Toss a rock at my windshield, mother****er, and you won't live to tell
about it.

> Stop being a criminal coddler.

Why don't you stop being the bathhouse concubine, you faggot?