The "tempies" do time-bomb, folks.

Old July 24th 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Carl ROGÉRS

Default The "tempies" do time-bomb, folks.

Hi Viatologists,

FYI to all WWTL visitors! All the photographs and videos shared
through Usenet use a temporary "picture frame" (technically speaking,
API wrapper). So, if you visit one of our announced photographs
videos a few months after it has been announced, you'll get a 404
error. I stress, your browser is not the culprit... (unless you
manually hack your browser to death in attempt to appear cool. not!)

In a nutshell, 404 errors mean the page you're looking for no longer
exists. To help guide you to what you're originally searching affter,
you'll be redirected to our main page where you can search through our
top-to-down menu... and yes, click on our ads. Capisce?

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old July 24th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Jul 24, 2:11 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> FYI to all WWTL visitors! All the photographs and videos shared

Both of 'em?

> through Usenet use a temporary "picture frame" (technically speaking,
> API wrapper). So, if you visit one of our announced photographs
> videos a few months after it has been announced, you'll get a 404
> error. I stress, your browser is not the culprit... (unless you
> manually hack your browser to death in attempt to appear cool. not!)

Everyone knows it's not the browser's fault, you moron. Whenever you
get a 404 error, it means either the hosting site is down, routing is
down, or some developer somewhere is incompetent. Everyone knows with
respect to the WWTL, 404s are due to your incompetence.

> In a nutshell, 404 errors mean the page you're looking for no longer
> exists. To help guide you to what you're originally searching affter,

With respect to the WWTL, it means the web master is a web moron.

> you'll be redirected to our main page where you can search through our
> top-to-down menu... and yes, click on our ads. Capisce?

Why would anyone want to waste their time visiting such a pathetic,
mundane, and anhydrous site?

Old July 24th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:47:54 -0700 (PDT), "Ted \"I survived
Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote:

>Why would anyone want to waste their time visiting such a pathetic,
>mundane, and anhydrous site?

Copyright checks....

--
Calrog admits that his website is dead:

"Somebody is trying to suck on the teat of the WHL...
You'll never make it anywhere, necrophiliac."
--Carl Rogers - 2/18/08

ref: http://tinyurl.com/yt2ya4
Msg Id:
Old July 24th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Carl ROGÉRS

I'm in a critical thinking mood today... Why not?

On Jul 24, 11:47*am, "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2:11 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>
> > Hi Viatologists,

> > FYI to all WWTL visitors! *All the photographs and videos shared

> Both of 'em?

Yes.

> > through Usenet use a temporary "picture frame" (technically speaking,
> > API wrapper). *So, if you visit one of our announced photographs
> > videos a few months after it has been announced, you'll get a 404
> > error. *I stress, your browser is not the culprit... *(unless you
> > manually hack your browser to death in attempt to appear cool. *not!)

> Everyone knows it's not the browser's fault, you moron. Whenever you
> get a 404 error, it means either the hosting site is down, routing is
> down, or some developer somewhere is incompetent.

That's an incredible claim... Everyone on the planet knows what a 404
error is? What's more impressive, you made the unprecedented
accomplishment of asking over several billion people the question in
the past several minutes and cataloguing their answers. All the
answers were the same too, also incredible! Surely, the paperwork you
put together over the past few minutes and the micro-seconds you spent
asking everybody this question was a insurmountable feat of yours.
You are truly a genius.

> Everyone knows with
> respect to the WWTL, 404s are due to your incompetence.

How do you respond to the person who's in "offline" browser mode,
having accessed a page that were temporarily unavailable due to a DNS/
web-server migration, then clicked refresh? IE8 stays in offline mode
and shows the 404. So you claim the WWTL is responsible for the
browser remaining in offline mode and displaying the 404. You are
truly a genius.

> > In a nutshell, 404 errors mean the page you're looking for no longer
> > exists. *To help guide you to what you're originally searching affter,

Do I not fit your sense of morality, genius? Apparently, your
pessimism does not narrow your most intelligent of claims.

> With respect to the WWTL, it means the web master is a web moron.

The term is "webmaster", not "web master". No space is required,
genius.

> > you'll be redirected to our main page where you can search through our
> > top-to-down menu... *and yes, click on our ads. *Capisce?

> Why would anyone want to waste their time visiting such a pathetic,
> mundane, and anhydrous site?

Ask the people who contributed to the 75,000+ hits so far this month.
But heck... the innards of your narrow mind MUST match the brain
patterns of everyone else on the planet. Thanks for clarifying
everything, genius.

To close this argument, where is your website of international photos
and roads? Please share the URL of your site so people know what a
moron isn't. Come on, you anhydrous genius!

To all those who have witnessed this genius getting his bitch-slap,
visit the WWTL today! Critical thought is put into each of our
photographs and videos, all designed for you at http://wwtl.info . We
are the worldwide leader in road and railroad photographs and are
happy to offer you advanced content in your viatological studies.
Old July 25th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Reality Check

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

<bitch slap>

> With respect to the WWTL, it means the web master is a web moron.

The term is "webmaster", not "web master". No space is required,
genius.

Oooooooooohhhh!!!!!!! A spelling flame. He really got your faggot
panties into a wad, now, didn't he, you faggot?

RC

Old July 25th 09, 07:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.fantasy.charlesnewman
Thomas Groom

in article
, Carl
Rogers at

You are truly a cock sucking ****-tard

Old July 25th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,uk.transport
Tom Mogadore[_2_]

Stunning. Words can't begin to describe the mess I just read.
Yeah, CalSmog, you bitch-slapped someone, alright: Yourself.
You really need to see if you can get a refund on that psychology
degree.
Old July 25th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Harry K

On Jul 24, 11:47*am, "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2:11 pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>
> > Hi Viatologists,

> > FYI to all WWTL visitors! *All the photographs and videos shared

> Both of 'em?
>
> > through Usenet use a temporary "picture frame" (technically speaking,
> > API wrapper). *So, if you visit one of our announced photographs
> > videos a few months after it has been announced, you'll get a 404
> > error. *I stress, your browser is not the culprit... *(unless you
> > manually hack your browser to death in attempt to appear cool. *not!)

> Everyone knows it's not the browser's fault, you moron. Whenever you
> get a 404 error, it means either the hosting site is down, routing is
> down, or some developer somewhere is incompetent. Everyone knows with
> respect to the WWTL, 404s are due to your incompetence.
>
> > In a nutshell, 404 errors mean the page you're looking for no longer
> > exists. *To help guide you to what you're originally searching affter,

> With respect to the WWTL, it means the web master is a web moron.
>
> > you'll be redirected to our main page where you can search through our
> > top-to-down menu... *and yes, click on our ads. *Capisce?

> Why would anyone want to waste their time visiting such a pathetic,
> mundane, and anhydrous site?

I suspect he has it set up to throw 404s to drive up the 'hits' on his
web page. That is about the only way people would visit such a
pathetic thing.

Harry K
Old July 25th 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Andrew Tompkins

Carl Rogers wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> FYI to all WWTL visitors! All the photographs and videos shared
> through Usenet use a temporary "picture frame" (technically speaking,
> API wrapper). So, if you visit one of our announced photographs
> videos a few months after it has been announced, you'll get a 404
> error. I stress, your browser is not the culprit... (unless you
> manually hack your browser to death in attempt to appear cool. not!)
>
> In a nutshell, 404 errors mean the page you're looking for no longer
> exists. To help guide you to what you're originally searching affter,
> you'll be redirected to our main page where you can search through our
> top-to-down menu...

Which is why you never publish and announce a temporary URL for
something permanent to your site through an archived medium.

> and yes, click on our ads. Capisce?

Only if you plan on buying from the advertiser or are doing research
toward buying. Each time these types of ads are clicked, the advertiser
gets charged a small fee.

--Andy
Old July 25th 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
necromancer - ECHM[_4_]

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:56:10 -0700, Andrew Tompkins
> wrote:

> Each time these types of ads are clicked, the advertiser
>gets charged a small fee.

And a relentless SPAMmer like krl rgrz makes money.

--
"Go f*ck yourself! You are a useless armchair quarterback, as far as I
am concerned." --Carl Rogers, 3/9/2007

Ref: http://snipurl.com/1fzbf
Msg ID: