Sigh: Under the tree

Old December 24th 04, 04:33 PM
SVTKate

Default Sigh: Under the tree

It's Christmas eve, and NOTHING under that tree is big enough to hold a
supercharger.
What's a girl gott do to get blown around here!!!!???

*snikker*

Kate

Old December 24th 04, 05:37 PM
Jeff

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:33:56 +0000, SVTKate wrote:

> It's Christmas eve, and NOTHING under that tree is big enough to hold a
> supercharger.
> What's a girl gott do to get blown around here!!!!???
>
> *snikker*
>
> Kate

Show a little Cash (emphasis on the 'ash') ;-)

Santa's leaving me a SC under the tree but not until March.

Jeff
01 GT
FIPK

Old December 24th 04, 05:41 PM
GEB

SVTKate wrote:
> It's Christmas eve, and NOTHING under that tree is big enough to hold a
> supercharger.
> What's a girl gott do to get blown around here!!!!???
>
> *snikker*
>
> Kate

Hmmmm...Remember the old saying, "Do unto Others as you would want them
to do unto you." ;-)

[runnin' and duckin']

Gary
Old December 24th 04, 06:15 PM
cobra boy

I know the feeling Kate, there is nothing under my tree big enough to be
another convertible either.There is always birthdays. lol Happy holidays to
all.

excobra boy

link.net...

Old December 24th 04, 07:51 PM
Jafo

Ermmm Kate... dun't think you got the requisite plumbing... ROFL

--
Jafo
'02 GT Black

link.net...

Old December 24th 04, 08:05 PM
Chief_Wiggum

Why do you feel you need a supercharger ?

Tired of getting licked ?

~~ slinks away... ~~

link.net...

Old December 24th 04, 09:03 PM
2.3Sleeper

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
link.net...
> It's Christmas eve, and NOTHING under that tree is big enough to hold a
> supercharger.
> What's a girl gott do to get blown around here!!!!???

Personally, I would rather find a turbo under my tree, I feel that getting
sucked is better than getting blown.

*no snikker*

Don Manning
> *snikker*
>
> Kate

---

Old December 24th 04, 11:33 PM
SVTKate

LOL...
tried it....

he got the powerstroke, I got the shaft.

Kate

Old December 24th 04, 11:33 PM
SVTKate

Happy Holidays to you too kid!