i couldn't stand being away..

Old November 14th 04, 03:34 AM
DAVID THORNTON

That sounds familiar!

Hmm... Deja Vu.

Freedom is NEVER free! Support our TROOPS! David Thornton
IM:
Signature powered by Plaxo ... Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...

Old November 14th 04, 09:55 AM
linda

i am sorry... it is not fun... but i have this genetic thing going on
and it causes me to argue and look as foolish as those who argue against
me.. can't stop it......

one question, that's all it took.. i have never experienced anything
quite like this before.....
(hence the Vuja De...:-) )

Old November 14th 04, 09:55 AM
linda

Old November 16th 04, 04:01 AM
Bill Putney

linda wrote:

> ...and Ted is right that i am not real consistent with my beliefs

Well, yeah - that's kind of the inevitable result when someone decides
on what they want the answer to be without checking things out but then
seeks only info. that supports what they've already decided the answer
to be. It goes right along with your just coming down on air bags using
those chemicals without even finding out what led to their use in the
evolution of air bag technology - there could very well be valid reasons
for their use - benefits outweigh the problems until/unless something
better is figured out maybe.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')