Drunk Woman Kills Her 6-Year-Old Son

Old August 10th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Drunk Woman Kills Her 6-Year-Old Son

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:34:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>Based on witness accounts, Smith was driving at about 90 mph and
>attempted to pass a slower driver by using the right shoulder. Smith
>lost control of the Lexus and struck a metal guardrail. The force of
>the impact caused the boy to be ejected and to land on the right
>shoulder, the CHP said.

Amazing. This monster is a candidate for the most psychopathic driver
of the year and deserves life w/o parole. But we all know that won't
happen. It was an accident.

Old August 10th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

yea, this is sad

KillBill85 u385531
Games that I like to play

href=http://www.gamestotal.com/>Strategy Games</a><br><a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Unification Wars</a> - <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Massive Multiplayer Online
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/runescape.htm>Runescape</a><br><a
href=http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm>Kings of chaos</a><br>

Old August 14th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Loco laura bush -
VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, proud (and obvious) graduate of the South Hampton
Institute of Technology polluted rec.autos.driving with this crap:

> Amazing. This monster is a candidate for the most psychopathic driver
> of the year and deserves life w/o parole. But we all know that won't
> happen. It was an accident.

The only reason she deserves punishment is because she killed her kid
instead of killing you. Anyone who kills you deserves an award, IMNSHO.

--
I diots
C onvention &
Old August 14th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:34:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>

> >Based on witness accounts, Smith was driving at about 90 mph and
> >attempted to pass a slower driver by using the right shoulder. Smith
> >lost control of the Lexus and struck a metal guardrail. The force of
> >the impact caused the boy to be ejected and to land on the right
> >shoulder, the CHP said.
> >

> Amazing. This monster is a candidate for the most psychopathic driver
> of the year and deserves life w/o parole. But we all know that won't
> happen. It was an accident.

Hey, if Teddy can use his car to drown his pregnant mistress, shouldn't
the common folk be allowed to use their car to murder their offspring?

Old August 19th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:34:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote:
>

>>Based on witness accounts, Smith was driving at about 90 mph and
>>attempted to pass a slower driver by using the right shoulder. Smith
>>lost control of the Lexus and struck a metal guardrail. The force of
>>the impact caused the boy to be ejected and to land on the right
>>shoulder, the CHP said.
>>

> Amazing. This monster is a candidate for the most psychopathic driver
> of the year and deserves life w/o parole. But we all know that won't
> happen. It was an accident.

gee, I wonder why the all-powerful christian god didn't save the child?

Old August 20th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
B1ackWater

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 00:06:17 GMT, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
> wrote:

>"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:34:59 -0700, Scott en Aztlán
>> > wrote:
>>

>>>Based on witness accounts, Smith was driving at about 90 mph and
>>>attempted to pass a slower driver by using the right shoulder. Smith
>>>lost control of the Lexus and struck a metal guardrail. The force of
>>>the impact caused the boy to be ejected and to land on the right
>>>shoulder, the CHP said.
>>>

>> Amazing. This monster is a candidate for the most psychopathic driver
>> of the year and deserves life w/o parole. But we all know that won't
>> happen. It was an accident.
>>

>gee, I wonder why the all-powerful christian god didn't save the child?

Well he had to punish the mother dontchaknow ... and Yaweh
never hesitates to kill children as an object lesson to their
sinful parents. I seem to remember something about all
firstborns being exterminated too ....