Insurance: Classic vs. regular vs. ????

Old July 24th 03, 09:29 PM
dodgeboy

Default Insurance: Classic vs. regular vs. ????

I think all insurance companies will allow a special appraised value on
any car. Must have photos and proper accredited appraisal and your rates
are adjusted accordingly just like you had a 30,000 new vehicle.
It will take some prompting at your average agents.
Dodgeboy.

Old July 25th 03, 02:32 AM

I don't know of any classic insurance carrier that will do
that but I suggest you contact you current carrier to see if
they offer an 'added value' clause for your current coverage.
Generally they will allow extra coverage for options that add
to the value, at an additional premium rate.

mike hunt

Old July 25th 03, 02:43 AM
Rodrigo Diaz

Don't hit anything!
om...

Old July 30th 03, 07:06 AM
Classic Auto Works

Get it appraised ,call your insurance person and ask for a Stated Value
Policy some will write it some will not being a highly modified off road
vehicle you may have a problem as those are both high risk .
Mike