Is Momo Racing optical?

Old December 16th 04, 02:09 PM
Richard S Beckett

Default Is Momo Racing optical?

Does anyone know if the Logitech Momo Racing wheel has an optical steering
sensor?

Thanks.

R.

Old December 16th 04, 05:25 PM
Daniel Flinkmann

Richard S Beckett wrote:

> Does anyone know if the Logitech Momo Racing wheel has an optical steering
> sensor?

Hi Richard,

I'm sorry no ... just the Driving Force Pro do have a optical steering
sensor. Works great on the pc ...

Daniel
http://www.Team-Coca.com

Old December 16th 04, 07:39 PM
Steve Blankenship

"Daniel Flinkmann" > wrote in message
. ..
> Richard S Beckett wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if the Logitech Momo Racing wheel has an optical

steering
> > sensor?
> >

> Hi Richard,
>
> I'm sorry no ... just the Driving Force Pro do have a optical steering
> sensor. Works great on the pc ...
>
> Daniel
> http://www.Team-Coca.com

Bzzzzzzttt; wrong answer - the black Momo Racing does have an optical
sensor, although the original (leather-wheeled) Momo Force did not.

SB

Old December 17th 04, 10:57 AM
Curt Carlson

How does it work with Driving Force Pro on PC and is there any
added device that I am aware off, any information.

Thanks,
Curt

Old December 17th 04, 02:30 PM
Daniel Flinkmann

Curt Carlson wrote:

> How does it work with Driving Force Pro on PC and is there any
> added device that I am aware off, any information.

It works as fine as every Logitech PC Wheel. Just install the driver
software for the Momo Wheel from the Logitech website. They contain all
needed drivers for every Logitech produced wheel.

I use the 900 degree mode with Live for Speed (works great) and before live
for speed , I played DTM Race Driver 2 (Toca Race Driver 2) in the 250
degree mode.

Just plug in and lets go.

Cheers,

Daniel
http://www.Team-Coca.com

Old December 22nd 04, 10:12 AM
Richard S Beckett

"Daniel Flinkmann" wrote> Bzzzzzzttt; wrong answer - the black Momo Racing
does have an optical> sensor, although the original (leather-wheeled) Momo
Force did not.Ah! Finally found the responses to my thread on Google. My
newsreader must've had a funny fit.Cool, so FINALLY, a worthy replacement
for my MSFF gameport! That wheel was well ahead of it's time with its
optical steering.Thanks.R.

Old December 22nd 04, 10:16 AM
Richard S Beckett

What's going on!? I'll say that again...

"Daniel Flinkmann" wrote