Dont tailgate me bumper sticket

Old August 16th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Sir Lex

Default Dont tailgate me bumper sticket

wrote:
> I often wondered if such a bumper sticker would have any effect? I
> think many people tailgate because theyfeel there is no consequence .
> With a bumper sticket like that it would mean the driver does not
> appreciate being tailgaited and would likely do something retaliatory.
>
> On the other hand, i fear the redneck, white trash type of driver would
> see it as an invitation to purposely furthur annoy and vastly increase
> your chance of an accident??

In my experience, the best thing you can stick on the back of your car
to deter tailgaters is this sticker:

<http://www.rmwilliams.com.au/images/cma/productimage/7EFDF3107754CBEB>

Most people will think you're a dangerous redneck so won't dare tailgate
you. And the redneck, white trash types will think you're one of them,
so will leave you alone :-)

--

SL.

Take back the web.
www.Getfirefox.com

http://www.firefoxflicks.com/flick/?id=20272

Take back your Inbox. www.Getthunderbird.com
Old August 16th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
SP Cook

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 14 Aug 2006 21:11:22 -0700, wrote:
>
> >I often wondered if such a bumper sticker would have any effect?

Perhaps you should try following the law. KEEP RIGHT, EXCEPT TO PASS.

SP Cook

Old August 16th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

Sir Lex wrote:

> In my experience, the best thing you can stick on the back of your car
> to deter tailgaters is this sticker:
>
> <http://www.rmwilliams.com.au/images/cma/productimage/7EFDF3107754CBEB>
>
> Most people will think you're a dangerous redneck so won't dare tailgate
> you. And the redneck, white trash types will think you're one of them,
> so will leave you alone :-)

i like this idea. perhaps something more rednecky would be better, like
NRA stickers? where can one get those from?

Old August 16th 06, 05:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Chris Bessert

What's a "sticket"?
Old August 16th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:

> I much prefer:
>
> "Driver only carries $20 worth of ammunition."
> "If you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk."
> "I'm way to drive to drunk."

How can you make jokes about drunken reckless driving?. I bet you love
child-molesting "jokes" too. You are truly sick.

Old August 16th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Sir Lex

Sir Lex wrote:
> wrote:
>> I often wondered if such a bumper sticker would have any effect? I
>> think many people tailgate because theyfeel there is no consequence .
>> With a bumper sticket like that it would mean the driver does not
>> appreciate being tailgaited and would likely do something retaliatory.
>>
>> On the other hand, i fear the redneck, white trash type of driver would
>> see it as an invitation to purposely furthur annoy and vastly increase
>> your chance of an accident??
>>

> In my experience, the best thing you can stick on the back of your car
> to deter tailgaters is this sticker:
>
> <http://www.rmwilliams.com.au/images/cma/productimage/7EFDF3107754CBEB>
>
> Most people will think you're a dangerous redneck so won't dare tailgate
> you. And the redneck, white trash types will think you're one of them,
> so will leave you alone :-)

Don't know where you can get NRA stickers, but the RM Williams Longhorn
stickers are available he

http://tinyurl.com/g2w5c

If that link doesn't work, go to www.rmwilliams.com.au, click "Enter",
go to e-shopping, then accessories, then merchandise.

What you're after is a Longhorn 40cm or 100cm sticker. Best place to
stick it is at the top of your rear window.

Old August 16th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_1_]

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> >
> > I much prefer:
> >
> > "Driver only carries $20 worth of ammunition."
> > "If you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk."
> > "I'm way to drive to drunk."

> How can you make jokes about drunken reckless driving?. I bet you love
> child-molesting "jokes" too. You are truly sick.

How can I make jokes about drunken reckless driving? The same way our
gubment makes a joke out of driver's license requirements.

And no, AJ, I don't go for child molesting jokes. But thanks for
showing once again how stupid you are.

Old August 16th 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Aunt Judy likes it in the rear[_1_]

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Aunt Judy likes it in the rear wrote:
> >
> > I much prefer:
> >
> > "Driver only carries $20 worth of ammunition."
> > "If you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk."
> > "I'm way to drive to drunk."

> How can you make jokes about drunken reckless driving?. I bet you love
> child-molesting "jokes" too. You are truly sick.

By the way AJ, a couple of other bumper stickers you might appreciate:

"My other car is underwater." (spotted on Tubby Kennedy's ride)
"I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than go for a car ride with
Teddy Kennedy."

How's that, turd tampee?

Old August 16th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
-L.

SP Cook wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > On 14 Aug 2006 21:11:22 -0700, wrote:
> >
> > >I often wondered if such a bumper sticker would have any effect?

> Perhaps you should try following the law. KEEP RIGHT, EXCEPT TO PASS.
>
> SP Cook

No ****. Nothing more annoying than someone doing 45 in the passing
lane.

-L.