Is it truely no haggle policy ?

Old August 19th 05, 08:22 PM
Henry Lee

Default Is it truely no haggle policy ?

Hi, friends
I never bought any American car before but the Saturn VUE really impress
me after the test drive.
So I am checking 2006 VUE FWD with leather and comfort package , and email
to many Saturn dealers for the best price they can offer.
The answers are the same. They are no haggle policy and all price based on
the Saturn's offical program.
I am just wondering is the new car price in Saturn dealer really solid
and no negotiable ?
Thanks for any inputs
Henry

Old August 20th 05, 12:17 AM
Skip

Henry Lee wrote:
> Hi, friends
> I never bought any American car before but the Saturn VUE really impress
> me after the test drive.
> So I am checking 2006 VUE FWD with leather and comfort package , and email
> to many Saturn dealers for the best price they can offer.
> The answers are the same. They are no haggle policy and all price based on
> the Saturn's offical program.
> I am just wondering is the new car price in Saturn dealer really solid
> and no negotiable ?
> Thanks for any inputs
> Henry

The only things I found negotiable are the dealer installed items. Good
luck and happy driving, I for one am very happy with my Saturn and the
whole Saturn experience.
Benjamin Franklin
Old August 20th 05, 06:13 AM
B. Peg

You can haggle over your trade-in if you wish. That's about all I could get
out of them.

B~

Old August 22nd 05, 02:38 AM
Nada Effinway

The no-haggle is the norm -- recent employee-discount pricing and buying
a "demonstrator" are the exceptions I am familiar with (of course the
dealer should be able to negotiate prices of options they install --
perhaps not after they've put them in a car though...)

I just wanted to add my 2005 Vue Red Line has been great. Definitely buy
the V6 if you enjoy performance. I am 100% satisfied with the front
wheel drive model -- justified the red line package a little by choosing
2WD. I live in the midwest and, so far, did not regret the 2WD at all.

Good luck!

"Henry Lee" > wrote in
m:

Old August 22nd 05, 02:32 PM
Henry Lee

Thanks for all inputs and suggestions.
I will go to Saturn dealer today and be ready to buy my very first 2006
Saturn VUE.
It is kind of unknown adventure to me, wish me luck.
Henry

Old August 22nd 05, 09:05 PM
Ron Herfurth

"Henry Lee" > wrote in message
m...
> Hi, friends
> I never bought any American car before but the Saturn VUE really

impress
> me after the test drive.
> So I am checking 2006 VUE FWD with leather and comfort package , and email
> to many Saturn dealers for the best price they can offer.
> The answers are the same. They are no haggle policy and all price based on
> the Saturn's offical program.
> I am just wondering is the new car price in Saturn dealer really solid
> and no negotiable ?
> Thanks for any inputs
> Henry

So are you saying there's no incentives or discounts at all on 2006 models?
Did they say anything about the warranty? Last spring they "upped" the
warranty to 5 years and offered a $1,000 discount for a 3 year warranty.
Ron

Bush speech on energy policy today 223rem Driving 82 May 8th 05 07:57 PM
Sales policy marx404 Saturn 4 August 21st 04 12:58 PM
The real No Haggle No Hassle - or How to buy a Saturn marx404 Saturn 8 May 26th 04 07:27 PM
Are japs controlling the Blue Ribbon Coalition? Sportsmen Against Bush 4x4 6 December 20th 03 03:58 AM