iRacing Watkins Glen and the Radical

Old December 18th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jonathan Mars

Default iRacing Watkins Glen and the Radical

"Bob Simpson" > wrote in message
news:19ddbc12-d456-441f-993b-You're incredibly paranoid. This might have
happened, what, one time
out of 50 million? People get seen in public all the time. Don't you
think someone can follow you home from a restaurant? Or do you sneak
out the back door of every public building?

The difference is that in RL I am not an asshole and on the internet I am.
Wow, you racing sim fanbois sure are a bit slow on the uptake.

Old December 18th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jonathan Mars

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> And he's a ****.

True, but then so are you.

Old December 18th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jonathan Mars

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message
> Now that's just ****ing stupid. I played football under my real name for
> years, plus a load of other sports.

Then I can only surmise that you are not as much a **** in RL as you are on
the internet.

Old December 18th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I'm not a member any more, you ****.

Old December 19th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_2_]

you are a consummate Prick, ****face. Why do you assume I'm a member?
Second, I can probably pay someone enough money to run cable into my house
to watch one ****ing TV show, then have it removed. My ****ing question to
you would be is WHY? It doesn't Possibly save you a ficking percent of a
penny.

so, Why DO you think that the monthly fee Divided by how ever many races you
CHOOSE to race, would be less of a bargain if you paid "per ****ing" race?

Those pay as you go phones cost damn near double per minute, month to month
and everything else. I say if you need to use a "cell phone" one minute per
month, about every other month, you would be economically ahead to not
****ing buy one. Plus you are Lying to EVERYONE PLUS yourself, because
even the Pay as you go, you buy 20 dollars increments of minutes & some
where near 50-100 dollar phone (use them or lose them minutes too by the
way).

I don't care, I just see you saying "why get married, when you can buy a
hooker, or why buy food from the store when you can got jail and get free
food & Shelter, and more stupid ****ing bull**** NON arguments... You are
a dumbass.

Ill tell you What, I Will pick up what iRacing is missing out on, Ill rent
you an account, Stipulation is for you is, the races are PREPAID and per
race fees to me, when the check or PayPal, or what not clears, then you
race, one race or however you pre pay for. how does 10 bucks PER race
sound? and you have to buy Minimum of $50 bucks worth of racing. oh and
all you get is the rookie cars, if you want "all cars" well, it is like
buying the fancy ass phone, to use on the pay per minute plan.

I wont get rich, unless there are a thousand of you idiots out there. I
mean I got to hire a lawyer, pay PayPal or someone to collect your money.
Oh and Qualifying will cost $4, and Time trials will be $8.... each, again
minimums will be 5 of either. if not, as you can guess, it isn't worth my
goddamn time.

By the way it is called capitalism, if (anyone) can make money doing
something they will usually do it. You are apparently used to sucking on
yer mom's tit, because it is there, and somehow you feel "entitled."

"David Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "Andrew MacPherson" > wrote in 2 different
> messages

I have a life. I might only get a chance to race much from month to month.
You can get a pay as you go phone, so why not pay as you go iRacing. I'm not
asking for anything for free, you ****.

Old December 19th 08, 09:43 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

PlowBoy wrote:
> you are a consummate Prick, ****face. Why do you assume I'm a member?
> Second, I can probably pay someone enough money to run cable into my
> house to watch one ****ing TV show, then have it removed. My ****ing
> question to you would be is WHY? It doesn't Possibly save you a ficking
> percent of a penny.

Boy, I sure hope you're just playing the idiot.
Ever heard of pay-per-view? Does everybody need a mobile or internet flatrate?
So, the idea to offer something different to different people is enough to
get you on a ****ing rage trip? Man, you're really ****ed up.

sneeringly
ronny

<snipped raving bull****>

Old December 19th 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David Fisher's Left Testicle

Don't be a **** all your live, leave it out for a day!