NR2003 Split Axis Pedals W/Logitech Formula GP

Old December 5th 04, 08:41 PM
Douglas BISHOP

Default NR2003 Split Axis Pedals W/Logitech Formula GP

I built a new system and kept my Guillemot Ferarri FF wheel for it. The old
system went to my boy's room. I purchased a Logietch Formula GP NON-FF
wheel for the old system:

Win98 first edition
900MHZ Duron
Biostar MK7VF
512 pc133 Ram
WD 60GB
ATI AIW Radeon 32mb

The problem I have is that I can set up for split axis on the pedals via
control panel but when I enter the game I need to calibrate and assign
everything. The next time I open the game I can't get the throttle to
function and it appears in the game options that I no longer have split axis
nor can I assign the controls. I can exit the game and go back to control
panel but when I do it is still set up for split axis and appears fine in
windows. Even though I have not done anything other than view the
properties and test the steering and pedals I can re-open NR2003 and once
again calibrate and assign wheel and pedals. Fine and dandy till next time
then it's the same thing all over again. I have finally set it up in
control panel for a single axis on the pedals. Is there a solution for this
one? The Guillemot Ferrari worked fine with split axis pedals.

Old December 5th 04, 11:54 PM
Dave Henrie

"Douglas BISHOP" > wrote in
om:

Is there a solution for this one? The
> Guillemot Ferrari worked fine with split axis pedals.

Did you install the logitech software? You should be able to setup split
axis easily and save it. I had much more grief with Thrustmaster/Gullemot
drivers than Logitech. If you have a profile saved it should negate the
need for constantly calibrating. I would recomend, tho..once you do get
it sorted out..to routinely calibrate in game. There is always some drift
in lower priced products. Before every league race(TPTCC) I watch a short
replay of the practice session to verify that I'm getting full throttle and
the brake isn't dragging.(nr2k3)

dave henrie