Ion left turn signal

Old May 19th 04, 05:46 PM
Jason Sacks

Default Ion left turn signal

I have an '03 Ion with about 24,000 miles on it. In almost the entire
time I've owned the car, my front left turn signal hasn't worked, and
in the back left it flashes very quickly. I brought the car in last
Wednesday and had the light harness replaced; today the problem
resurfaced.

Has anyone else had this problem, and has it gotten resolved to your
satisfaction? My wife and I have owned Saturns since 1996 and this is
by far the most frustrating experience either of us have had with one
of them.
Old May 21st 04, 03:17 AM
Robert Hancock

No, it doesn't burn up the wires. The resistor gets put in to reduce the
voltage to the front turn signal bulbs in order to improve their life. Quite
likely there was also a bad batch of bulbs in some cars too..

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from

Turn signal [email protected] BMW 2 January 16th 05 11:04 PM
Turn signal on left rear side doesn't work... dave_a Honda 1 October 17th 04 11:43 AM