Yet Another Drama Queen Exit

Old March 4th 05, 02:03 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Default Yet Another Drama Queen Exit

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:
> In what is rapidly becoming a SoCal fashion trend, another depressed
> Attention Whore decides to off herself by jumping to her death in the
> middle of the most congested freeway interchange in Orange County,
> royaly ****ing up the morning commute for hundreds of thousands of
> innocent people.
>
> Good riddance, you worthless ****.

http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/2005/0...article_42804=
8=2Ephp

> Fatal jump halts traffic in Orange
>

> A 24-year-old woman jumped to her death Wednesday, stalling traffic

in
> the busy "Orange Crush" interchange through the morning rush hour,
> police reported.
>
> The incident began at about 7:30 a.m. when the woman leaped from the
> overpass at LaVeta Avenue, Orange police said.
>
> Witnesses said the woman appeared to intentionally crash her car on
> the overpass. She tried to drive away, but the car broke down.
>
> She got out of the car and jumped onto the ramp from the westbound
> Garden Grove (22) Freeway to the northbound Santa Ana (I-5) and

Orange
> (57) freeways, police said.
>
> She was hit by two cars and died at the scene.

Story sounds kind of piscine. She crashed her car and then jumped to
her death? Maybe some thugs were after her and were gonna slowly kill
her so she chose the easy way out. The whole country is into torture
now since bush told us it's ok.

Old March 4th 05, 04:53 AM
Dave Stone

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>
>>In what is rapidly becoming a SoCal fashion trend, another depressed
>>Attention Whore decides to off herself by jumping to her death in the
>>middle of the most congested freeway interchange in Orange County,
>>royaly ****ing up the morning commute for hundreds of thousands of
>>innocent people.
>>
>>Good riddance, you worthless ****.
>>

> http://www.ocregister.com/ocr/2005/0...cle_428048.php
>
>>Fatal jump halts traffic in Orange
>>

>>A 24-year-old woman jumped to her death Wednesday, stalling traffic

> in
>
>>the busy "Orange Crush" interchange through the morning rush hour,
>>police reported.
>>
>>The incident began at about 7:30 a.m. when the woman leaped from the
>>overpass at LaVeta Avenue, Orange police said.
>>
>>Witnesses said the woman appeared to intentionally crash her car on
>>the overpass. She tried to drive away, but the car broke down.
>>
>>She got out of the car and jumped onto the ramp from the westbound
>>Garden Grove (22) Freeway to the northbound Santa Ana (I-5) and

> Orange
>
>>(57) freeways, police said.
>>
>>She was hit by two cars and died at the scene.
>>

> Story sounds kind of piscine. She crashed her car and then jumped to
> her death? Maybe some thugs were after her and were gonna slowly kill
> her so she chose the easy way out. The whole country is into torture
> now since bush told us it's ok.

I thought you were going to say, "The whole country is into torture now
since the btk."
Old March 4th 05, 06:06 AM
John David Galt

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> In what is rapidly becoming a SoCal fashion trend, another depressed
> Attention Whore decides to off herself by jumping to her death in the
> middle of the most congested freeway interchange in Orange County,
> royaly ****ing up the morning commute for hundreds of thousands of
> innocent people.

At least she won't be doing it again, unlike the last guy who didn't
actually jump but just stood up there until police talked him down.

If I had my way, when police spot a guy like that, they'd stop
traffic to prevent bystanders getting hurt -- then just shoot him,
wipe up the mess, go home and declare mission accomplished. Anyone
who stops traffic on a freeway just to make a political statement is
nothing but human garbage.
Old March 4th 05, 09:57 AM
Skip Elliott Bowman

"John David Galt" > wrote in message

> If I had my way, when police spot a guy like that, they'd stop
> traffic to prevent bystanders getting hurt -- then just shoot him,
> wipe up the mess, go home and declare mission accomplished. Anyone
> who stops traffic on a freeway just to make a political statement is
> nothing but human garbage.

Like those selfish fools on that bridge in Selma back in the early 1960s.
The cops agreed with you--when shooting them didn't stop their "political
statements" they set loose the dogs and let fly with water cannons. That
didn't work either.