Best game for online racing in Australia

Old April 24th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
~Mick~

Default Best game for online racing in Australia

A one time GPL nut posting.

I haven't played for a number of years (new babies and a new business left
no time) but am now in the position to dust off the logitech and see about
setting some good lap times.

Now to the actual point of my post, which sim would peeps recommend for on
line racing? Please note I am in Australia so one with a server or two
down under, or at least a reasonable player base from OZ would be nice.

TIA

Mick
Old April 24th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
==--==

rfactor.net

Best netcode EVER

==--==

newsp.trah2lcrb5stpt@dnm-desktop...

Old April 25th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Pipboy

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:25:49 GMT, ==--== wrote:

> rfactor.net

Yep, and you can race V8's at Bathhurst too.
Old April 26th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> I'd agree with that, rfactor, GTR2 and LFS are the way to go right now
> for online racing (in that order, and depending on the style of cars
> that strike your fancy).

So it should be rfactor. Are there still cars you can't drive with rfactor???

Of course, some people are not willing to endure that endless updating
and selecting of cars and tracks. Man, how do they buy a TV or a real car.
Too many damn companies offering them, AND different models...

l8er
ronny