2000 ford explorer

Old November 14th 05, 04:58 PM

Default 2000 ford explorer

Ok everytime my car cools off like for couple of hours 6 maybe
basicllay evertime i go to sleep and wake up the next morning and i
turn on my car it just shakes and it dosnt idle at all its looks like
it doesnt get enough gas or somthing or oxygen I dont know hopfully one
of you know. I already changed all the oxygen sensors and the mass air
flow and the head gaskets i dont know what else to change i about to
light it on fire

Old November 15th 05, 01:09 AM
Ed

Sounds exactly like the problem I have with my 2000 XLT. I suspect we have
the infamous O-Ring problem associated with these vintage Explorers. Did
you install new intake manifold O-Rings when the head gaskets were replaced?

oups.com...

Old November 28th 05, 06:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer

Sorry I can't help you, however, maybe you can help me. I do not have
manual and need to replace several MISSING fuses. I need a diagram of
panel so I know what fuses to put in.
thanks