ricers galore!

Old March 13th 05, 06:33 PM

Default ricers galore!

http://ricerville.phatasia.com
Funniest and Worst both combined... gotta lvoe it...
But anyways... I was wondering how do those guys make their exhaust
sound all riced out? When they accelerate and whatnot, it actually
sounds good...

Old March 13th 05, 07:17 PM
Larry Bud

http://ricerville.phatasia.com
> Funniest and Worst both combined... gotta lvoe it...
> But anyways... I was wondering how do those guys make their exhaust
> sound all riced out? When they accelerate and whatnot, it actually
> sounds good...

No, it doesn't.

Nothing can emulate the true sound of a large cubic inch motor.

Old March 13th 05, 08:30 PM
Paul

On 13 Mar 2005 10:33:01 -0800, , one of an infinite number of monkeys at
an infinite number of typewriters said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> ht<bleep>om
> Funniest and Worst both combined... gotta lvoe it...

Gotta hate it...

> But anyways... I was wondering how do those guys make their exhaust
> sound all riced out?

Illegal modifications. Now if only the cops would start enforcing laws
other than the speed laws...

> When they accelerate and whatnot, it actually
> sounds good...

Actually, they sound like crap. Some of us in this group call those
"mufflers," fart cans for a reason (and it is not b/c we like them): they
make the car sound like it is taking a big long FART. And obviously, you
have never been trying to go to sleep or enjoy a quiet evening when one
of those lame suburban white-boy ricer assholes drives by....