Hi Iva

Old May 15th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ephar[_2_]

Default Hi Iva

Hi Iva,
It's good to see you again.
After looking at the 2009's I decided to keep Bambi for a few more
years. I like the idea of the retractable hard top, but it just didn't
have the 'Zoom Zoom' feel.
196K miles, still running strong, but with a tan top now.

Ephar & Bambi
1992 Classic Red 'A'
The Original Winkin' Miata
Old May 16th 09, 02:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Iva

Ephar wrote:
> Hi Iva,
> It's good to see you again.
> After looking at the 2009's I decided to keep Bambi for a
> few more
> years. I like the idea of the retractable hard top, but it
> just didn't
> have the 'Zoom Zoom' feel.
> 196K miles, still running strong, but with a tan top now.
>
> Ephar & Bambi
> 1992 Classic Red 'A'
> The Original Winkin' Miata

Nice to see you back in these parts again! And nice to see that
Bambi is still on the road. I still miss my Belle - my '04 is
nice but there's just something about the NAs that is missing
from the newer models. And it's not just the barn doors. ;-)

And you'll be happy to know that Belle's "wink" lives on in
another club member's Miata.

Iva & Vixen
2004 Classic Red
No more winkin' Miata