Header/Exhaust and carb and ignition bypass are DONE

Old March 11th 05, 05:47 PM
Pi-eyed Piper

Default Header/Exhaust and carb and ignition bypass are DONE

Thanks Mike for the input!

Everything went PERFECT. The header went on easy and sweet, the carb purrs
and the smog crap is GONE!!!!

We pulled off 30lbs of crap including the cat. Engine looks so nice now!!!!!
Probably the first time this engine has seen 3000rpm. I can't believe the
midrange difference, just awesome. I seriously recommend anyone doing it. I
just bought a cheap Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler but it sounds decent...

thanks again for the input.!!!!!

Gas mileage wont improve though..I can't keep my foot out of it.

Jason

Old March 11th 05, 08:38 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Don't throw that garbage away, though.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 11th 05, 10:16 PM
Pi-eyed Piper

the cats going in the bin, it was fooked anyway