Alternate source for lock actuators ?

Old January 28th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
[email protected]

Default Alternate source for lock actuators ?

Hi all,
I'm finding the need to replace a couple of lock actuators on my 2000
Mountaineer. Purchasing form the dealer is quite expensive, I was
wondering if anyone has come across a less expensive source for these
items. Any recommendations will be welcome.

Thanks in advance.
JML
Old January 28th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Charlie Bress[_2_]

I don't know how their prices compare to dealer but try
http://www.1aauto.com/1A/DoorLockAct...ord/Expedition

Charlie

Old January 28th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Charlie Bress[_2_]

Oops, I had the wrong model in mind. Mountaineer right? OK try this
http://www.1aauto.com/1A/DoorLockAct...ry/Mountaineer

Old January 29th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Big Shoe[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:39:44 -0800 (PST), "

Here's one I've used - http://www.bobutterfordparts.com/