Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series

Old June 10th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
TDR911

Default Mercedes-Benz CLK 63 AMG Black Series

The new CLK 63 AMG Black Series is based on the Official F1 Safety
Car, the high-performance AMG vehicle that has been providing Formula
One safety since 2006. The coupe, optimized for the racing circuit, is
powered by an AMG 6.3-liter V8 with its performance boosted to 500 bhp
and 470 lb-ft of torque...

http://automobnews.blogspot.com/

Old June 10th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
dwight[_1_]

"TDR911" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> The new CLK 63 AMG Black Series is based on the Official F1 Safety
> Car, the high-performance AMG vehicle that has been providing Formula
> One safety since 2006. The coupe, optimized for the racing circuit, is
> powered by an AMG 6.3-liter V8 with its performance boosted to 500 bhp
> and 470 lb-ft of torque...

Dude. You're embarrassing yourself.

How many gmail accounts are you going to set up, just to keep begging for
visits to your damn blog?

dwight

Old June 11th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
WindsorFox[_2_]

dwight wrote:
> "TDR911" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> The new CLK 63 AMG Black Series is based on the Official F1 Safety
>> Car, the high-performance AMG vehicle that has been providing Formula
>> One safety since 2006. The coupe, optimized for the racing circuit, is
>> powered by an AMG 6.3-liter V8 with its performance boosted to 500 bhp
>> and 470 lb-ft of torque...

> Dude. You're embarrassing yourself.
>
> How many gmail accounts are you going to set up, just to keep begging for
> visits to your damn blog?
>
> dwight

At least three, spamming for three different blogs. So far...

--
Dear Team,

Please do the removal of address IP 127.0.0.1
from your list. I want my internets back! - Russel Wood

I hope you drop your amatuer camera in a toilet by accident
and electrocute your stupid self trying to fish it out. - Flaming Poultice
Old June 11th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
R. Mark Clayton

> At least three, spamming for three different blogs. So far...
>
> --
> Dear Team,
>
> Please do the removal of address IP 127.0.0.1
> from your list. I want my internets back! - Russel Wood

IIRC that's the broadcast address - reemove at your peril.

Old June 11th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
WindsorFox

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
>> At least three, spamming for three different blogs. So far...
>>
>> --
>> Dear Team,
>>
>> Please do the removal of address IP 127.0.0.1
>> from your list. I want my internets back! - Russel Wood

> IIRC that's the broadcast address - reemove at your peril.

Always in the car groups....

Old June 11th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
R. Mark Clayton

"WindsorFox" > wrote in message
> R. Mark Clayton wrote:
>>> At least three, spamming for three different blogs. So far...

No I didn't write any of the stuff with three carets.

>>> --
>>> Dear Team,
>>>
>>> Please do the removal of address IP 127.0.0.1
>>> from your list. I want my internets back! - Russel Wood

But I did write this.

>> IIRC that's the broadcast address - reemove at your peril.
>>

> Always in the car groups....
>
> --
> Dear Team,
>
> Please do the removal of address IP 127.0.0.1
> from your list. I want my internets back! - Russel Wood
>
> I hope you drop your amatuer camera in a toilet by accident
> and electrocute your stupid self trying to fish it out. - Flaming Poultice

Let's try again shall we.

IIRC 127.0.0.1 is designated as the broadcast address (used for
synchronisation) in Ethernet networks. If you block it or do anything else
silly you could end up isolating your PC from your network or worse messing
up your network.

So readers of this news group should NOT attempt to try and remove / block
this IP address.

Old June 12th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
John C.

"R. Mark Clayton" > wrote in message

> No I didn't write any of the stuff with three carets.

> But I did write this.
>
> >> IIRC that's the broadcast address - reemove at your peril.
> >>

> > Always in the car groups....
> >
> > --
> > Dear Team,
> >
> > Please do the removal of address IP 127.0.0.1
> > from your list. I want my internets back! - Russel Wood
> >
> > I hope you drop your amatuer camera in a toilet by accident
> > and electrocute your stupid self trying to fish it out. - Flaming Poultice

> Let's try again shall we.
>
> IIRC 127.0.0.1 is designated as the broadcast address (used for
> synchronisation) in Ethernet networks. If you block it or do anything else
> silly you could end up isolating your PC from your network or worse messing
> up your network.
>
> So readers of this news group should NOT attempt to try and remove / block
> this IP address.

Priceless

WF's sig-quotes are reeling 'em in lately, eh?
--
John C.
'03 Cobra Convt.

Old June 12th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
WindsorFox

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

> Let's try again shall we.
>
> IIRC 127.0.0.1 is designated as the broadcast address (used for
> synchronisation) in Ethernet networks. If you block it or do anything else
> silly you could end up isolating your PC from your network or worse messing
> up your network.
>
> So readers of this news group should NOT attempt to try and remove / block
> this IP address.

Try as you might, you still don't get it. No one is being told or
asked to block anything. Why are you replying to a signature file?

Old June 12th 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.bmw,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,it.discussioni.auto
WindsorFox

John C. wrote:

> Priceless
>
> WF's sig-quotes are reeling 'em in lately, eh?
> --
> John C.
> '03 Cobra Convt.
> (Whose quest for a GT500 at MSRP, that _isn't_ "wishy-washy orange" continues)

I guess they are. I knew that outside of the anti-spam group the
"joke" would be considered inside, but I never expected people to
suddenly start replying to the sig file quote ROFL!