92 Shadow question..

Old June 7th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Deke

Default 92 Shadow question..

I recently had the timing belt replaced on my Shadow
(2.5, auto). I noticed that the bolts through the two motor mounts on the
wheel wells on each side were in a different position than they were out of
the factory. Should I be concerned?

Old June 8th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
april1st

On 1987 Dodge 600 with 2.2 engine (it was 7-8 years ago) , when
replacing the timing belt I discovered that the rubber in the engine
mount has completely degraded. I discovered this, when I noticed that
I could not get the mount alinged back at the original spot.

I would check the condition of the rubber inside the mount to ensure
that it is not degraded.

Thanks,

Alex

94 Shadow Coasty[_1_] Dodge 2 January 2nd 07 04:58 AM
94 Shadow will not start Bill H Dodge 14 April 4th 06 11:07 PM
VIN Location 93 Shadow Shane Chrysler 12 February 17th 05 03:33 PM
dodge shadow question [email protected] Dodge 12 June 23rd 04 05:15 PM
how do i set my clock in my 93 shadow? temptress2972 Dodge 1 June 11th 04 09:14 AM