It's 1978 all over again for Chrysler

Old October 27th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

Default It's 1978 all over again for Chrysler

On 26 Oct 2006 18:01:51 -0700, "cavedweller" >
wrote:

>In the glove box? You don't suggest that dealers are going to do it at
>PDI do you? Double LOL! <snip>

Since when does a dealer actualy DO PDI? Triple LOL! Imagine the
look of the hapless Cherokee owner who gets home, pops open the glove
box, and sees the can of spray paint in there. "Hmmmm...what's THIS
for?"
Old October 27th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
cavedweller

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> Bill Putney > writes:
>
> > DeserTBoB wrote:
> >
> > > ...slight of hand...

> > It's "sleight" if hand.

> Thet mai bee th shortst exmple if th "Usnet Speling Flam Lw" I'v evr scene.

Nope. In another thread: "It's 'its'."

Old October 27th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
DeserTBoB

On 27 Oct 2006 05:46:21 -0700, "cavedweller" >
wrote:

>Bill Putney wrote:
>> DeserTBoB wrote:
>>
>> > ...slight of hand...

>> It's "sleight" if hand.
>>
>> Bill Putney
>> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
>> address with the letter 'x')

>"if" course it is

LMAO! Better luck next time, Putney! "If" course, he's correct here.
Old October 27th 06, 04:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
cavedweller

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 26 Oct 2006 18:01:51 -0700, "cavedweller" >
> wrote:
>
> >In the glove box? You don't suggest that dealers are going to do it at
> >PDI do you? Double LOL! <snip>

> Since when does a dealer actualy DO PDI?

My pernt, zackly

Old October 28th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

DeserTBoB wrote:

> LMAO! Better luck next time, Putney! "If" course, he's correct here.

What do you mean by "better luck next time"? The self appointed grammar
cop said "slight of hand", and Putney pointed it out. It was a nice
case of poetic justice. I was going to point it out myself but got
distracted by something else.

Bob, you have such an amazing talent for completely obscuring real
points and burying them in seemingly endless bull**** anecdotes that
relate to absolutely nothing, and then pretending that none of your crap
applies to you. You should run for office.
Old October 28th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Bill Putney

cavedweller wrote:
> Bill Putney wrote:
>
>>DeserTBoB wrote:
>>

>>>...slight of hand...

>>It's "sleight" if hand.
>>
>>Bill Putney
>>(To reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my
>>address with the letter 'x')

> "if" course it is

Well crap!! I guess I deserved that one!

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old October 28th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling

Grammar/spelling and usenet go together like Don Quixote and windmills.

DAS

---

[...]

Old October 29th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe[_3_]

Like ignorance and sarcasm. That's my favorite USENET combination.