Just making sure everyone sees Bill's reply to a cop who risks hislife for us every day. Bill you're THE complete ASS!

Old May 21st 05, 09:31 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Bleeding heart liberal, ask you parents what it was like, when the
tourist were too afraid to visit Florida.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 21st 05, 10:02 PM
MikeG

The truth hurts don't it??

Old May 22nd 05, 01:17 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Well you know what we say, come to L.A. and we'll treat you like a
King.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 22nd 05, 03:27 PM
Barry Bean

"MikeG" > wrote in
:

> What kind of wack'o logic is this: do it
> ourselves...Florida..concealed permits...airport jackings. So does
> that mean that other states are having airport jackings???? I am
> florida.....we have a lot of wacko's shooting the hell out of
> everything and everybody. Another brilliant law.

Interestingly enough, studies show that concealed carry is an effective
deterrent to crime, and most of the states that have passed laws to allow
concealed carry in the past 20 or 30 years have seen crime drop. None of
them have seen crime or gun accidents increase.

Of course, this shouldn't be surprising, given that 99.9% of all gun owners
are safe and law abiding, and use their guns for self-defense, recreation,
hunting, collecting, and other lawful uses.
Old May 23rd 05, 03:42 AM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

Just to let you know, I just got my first raise after a year, and only
making 26k a year, working approximatly 70 hrs week, and pay is salary.
Wish I made more, but not in it for the money. If I wanted to make money, I
would be building computers and webpages.

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

nk.net...

Old May 23rd 05, 03:50 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Patrick,
We have a sixty two thousand cap in San Diego, of course our homes
average three quarters of a million, so I'll bet the take-home is about
the same as yours.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old May 23rd 05, 03:56 AM
Patrick Ô¿Ô

That isn't my take home, it is gross, take home is around 17 K. Just got a
new jeep, see other post, and only way I could do it is with my wife also
working. Only way she said she would allow it is if payments stayed the
same.

Patrick
Ô¿Ô

Old May 24th 05, 01:46 PM
FrankW

Just last weekend here in Ottawa Ontario Canada, where
gun laws are much more strict than the US, A police officer
had the **** scared out of him when a crook pointed a handgun at him
and pulled the trigger. Fortunately for him there wasn't a cartridge
in the chamber, but the mag was loaded. Tough job I'd say. Without
them (Cops) the world would be in chaos.

Old May 26th 05, 08:51 PM
Doug

I have no problem with firefighters but cops in the US are f'ing corrupt.

--
Remove nospam to email
oups.com...

Old May 26th 05, 08:52 PM
Doug

R they trained to empty a magazine into a goddamn 60+ year old homeless man
swinging a three foot length of bicycle chain? BULL****! It was ****ing
murder and the cop should be in jail...

--
Remove nospam to email