Big Bertha Thing blogs

Old October 26th 04, 08:25 AM
Tony Lance

Default Big Bertha Thing blogs

Big Bertha Thing dwarf
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/dwarf.html
42K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including alt.astronomy

White Dwarfs, Neutron Stars, And Black Holes

v1.0
01 sep 99
greg goebel
public domain

Contents List:-

1.THE DISCOVERY OF WHITE DWARFS

2.WHITE DWARFS AND ELECTRON DEGENERACY

3.THE STRUCTURE AND EVOLUTION OF WHITE DWARFS

4.WHITE DWARFS AND THE AGE OF THE GALAXY

5.BEYOND WHITE DWARFS?

6.NEUTRON STARS DISCOVERED

7.CHARACTERISTICS OF NEUTRON STARS

8.MILLISECOND PULSARS AND OTHER UNUSUAL NEUTRON STARS

9.BLACK HOLES DISCOVERED?

10.MINIHOLES

11.COMMENTS, SOURCES, AND REVISION HISTORY

Big Bertha Thing checklist

Neighbour checklist

1.Your child beaten up?
2.Rat-proof dustbins?
3.Broken windows?
4.You have apologised?
5.Police called out?
6.Security lighting?
7.New fences?
8.No Leylandii?
9.No Russian Vine?
10.No Solicitors letters sent?

Our score is 10, one neighbour scores 1, another scores 5.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing warlord

The last time I heard that an apology given under duress was valid,
was in the Monty Python' comedy sketch on the Spanish Inquisition.
Everytime anyone said Spanish Inquisition,
then 3 red cardinals turned up to organise it.

What do I have in comon with a Texas cattle baron?
He thinks that he is a bigger liar than I am. I think I am.

What does a drill sargeant have in comon with a chinese warlord?
He says that the sun will not rise tomorrow. His men believe it.

What is the difference between a Texas cattle baron and a
chinese warlord? The one knows he is lying. The other has never had the problem.

Big Bertha Thing adversity

Milton (1644) from The Liberty of Unlicensed Printing.

First, when a city shall be as it were besieged and blocked about,
her navigable river infested, inroads and incursions round,
defiance and battle oft rumoured to be marching up
even to her walls and suburb trenches;
that then the people, or the greater part, more than at other times,
wholly taken up with the study of the highest and most important matters
to be reformed, should be disputing, reasoning, reading, inventing,
discourcing, even to a rarity and admiration,
things not before discourced or written of,
argues first a singular good will,
contentedness and confidence in your prudent forsight,
and safe government, Lords and Commons;
and from thence derives itself to a gallant bravery and well-grounded contempt
of their enemies, as if there were no small number of as great spirits among us,
as his was, who when Rome was nigh besieged by Hannibal, being in the city,
bought that piece of ground at no cheap rate
whereon Hannibal himself encamped his own regiment.
Next, it is a lively and cheerful presage of our happy success and victory.
For as in a body, when the blod is fresh, the spirits pure and vigorous,
not only to vital, but to rational faculties,
and those in the acutes and the pertest operations of wit and subtilty,
it argues in what good plight and constitution the body is;
so when the cheerfulness of the people is so sprightly up,
as it has not only wherewith to guard well its own freedom and safety,
but to spare, and to bestow upon the solidest and sublimest points of contyroversy,
and new invention, it betokens us not degenerated,
nor drooping to a fatal decay,
by casting off the old and wrinkled skin of corruption to outlive these pangs,
and wax young again, entering the glorious ways of truth and prosperous virtue,
destined to become great and honourable in these latter ages.
Methinks I see in my mind a noble and puissant nation rousing herself like a strong man
after sleep, and shaking her inincible locks;
methinks I see her as an eagle nursing her mighty youth,
and kindling her undazzled eyes at the full mid-day beam;
purging and unscaling her long-abused sight at the fountain itself of heavenly radiance;
while the whole noise of timorous and flocking birds,
with those also that love the twilight, flutter about amazed at what she means,
and in their envious gabble would prognosticate a year of sects and schisms.

Big Bertha Thing liberty

Milton (1644) from The Liberty of Unlicensed Printing
What should ye do then,
should ye suppress all this flowery crop of knowledge and new light sprung up
and yet springing daily in this city?
Should ye set an oligarchy of twenty engrossers over it,
to bring a famine upon our minds again,
when we shall know nothing but what is measured to us by their bushell?
Believe it, Lords and Commons! they who counsel you to such a suppression,
do as good as bid ye suppress yourselves; and I will soon show how.
If it be desired to know the immediate cause of all this free writing and free speaking,
there cannot be assigned a truer than your own mild, and free, and humane government:
it is the liberty, Lords and Commons,
which your own valorous and happy counsels have purchased us;
liberty, which is the nurse of all great wits;
this is that which hath rarified and enlightened our spirits like the influence of heaven;
this is that which hath enfranchised, enlarged,
and lifted up our apprehensions degrees above themselves.
Ye cannot make us now less capable, less knowing,
less eagerly pursuing of the truth, unless ye first make yourselves,
that made us so, less the lovers, less the founders of our true liberty.
We can grow ignorant again, brutish, formal, slavish, as ye found us;
but you then must first become that which ye cannot be,
oppressive, arbitrary, and tyrannous, as they were from whom ye have freed us.
That our hearts are now more capacious,
our thoughts more erected to the search and expectations of greatest and exactest things,
is the issue of your own virtue propagated in us; ye cannot suppress that,
unless ye reinforce an abrogated and merciless law,
that fathers may despatch at will their own children.
And who shall then stick closest to ye, and excite others?
not he who takes up arms for coat and conduct, and his four nobles of Dangelt.
Although I dispraise not the defence of just immunities,
yet love my peace better, if that were all. Give me the liberty to know,
to utter, and to argue freely, according to conscience, above all liberties.

Big Bertha Thing indomitable

(1938) about biography of Lord Grey of Falloden

Lord Grey of Falloden sprang from a Northumberland family of country squires,
who for generations had played a part in public affairs.
His own pleasures lay in the country, but his sense of duty drove him into politics.
He was happiest fishing for trout, and watching wild birds,
but once he was a member of parliament his abilities and character
won for him a prominence that gave him little time for such pursuits.
From 1905 to 1916 Lord Grey was Foreign Secretary.
It is strange that the man whose heart was never entirely in politics
should have risen to such a high office, should have held it so long,
and in such crucial years.

It is possible to consider Lord Grey's life as a failure.
His sense of duty prevented him from living the life he loved.
His efforts to preserve the peace of Europe suffered the defeat of August 1914,
that darkened the rest of his life.
He sacrificed his eyesight in his wartime service in the government.
When at last release came, and he returned to his birds and books,
he could no longer see them. Domestic griefs beset him.
Yet as our extract from his biography shows,
from this tragic material his serene and strong nature
won a greatness that is an inspiration and splendid example.(Two extracts follow)

He was equally cut off from books, of which as life advanced he had grown scarcely less
fond.

I classify the different parts of my body as being
of different ages, as thus:
Sense of smell aged 99 years
Eyes 95
Stomach 85
Sense of Hearing 56 (My age)
Brain 56
Heart and lungs 45
It makes an unequal team to get along with.

Old December 11th 04, 02:55 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing lightcraft
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/liteship.html
14K Web page
Astrophysics net ring Access site
Newsgroup Reviews including uk.rec.gardening

Lightcraft powered by lasers and microwaves

v1.1
15 sep 99
greg goebel
public domain

Contents List:-
1.LASER LIGHTCRAFT
2.MICROWAVE LIGHTCRAFT
3.LASER LIGHTCRAFT IN TEST
4.COMMENTS, SOURCES, & REVISION HISTORY

Big Bertha Thing property

All pages are handcoded in HTML level 2.
No pages are proprietary copyrighted HTML code copies.
Such copies would be illegal.
Such are in restraint of trade.
Such are theft of intellectual property.
Such close down the open web.

All refugees from such are welcome.
Such delete downloaded pages.
Such download twice regardless.
Such switch off the text only option.
Such demand to be the default browser.
Such yield control not even to power down.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing testament

New Testament Rosary

1. The Angel Tells of the Virgin Birth.
2. The Blessing of John the Baptist in the Womb by the Unborn Christ.(13 weeks)
3. The Birth of Our Lord.
4. The Purification of Our Lady and the Presentation of Our Lord.
5. The Finding in the Temple.
6. The Baptism of Our Lord in the Jordan. (Luke 3)
7. The Wedding at Cana. (John 2)
8. The New Covenant Doctrines of Christ From the Sermon of the Mount. (Matthew 5, 6, 7)
9. The Transfiguration of Christ with Moses and Elias. (Matthew 17)
10. The Last Supper. (Matthew 26)
11. The Agony in the Garden.
12. The Scourging at the Pilar.
13. The Crowning With Thorns.
14. The Carrying of the Cross.
15. The Crucifixion.
16. The Resurrection.
17. The Ascension into Heaven.
18. The Coming Down of the Holy Ghost.
19. The Assumption into Heaven.
20. The Crowning of Our Lady Queen of Heaven.
(1st five Joyfull, 2nd five Luminous, 3rd five Sorrowful, 4th five Glorious.)

Old Testament Rosary

by Tony Lance

1. The Promise of Hannah. (I Kings 1) Birth of Samuel.
2. The Three Angels Visit Abraham. (Genesis 18) Birth of Isaac.
3. The Betrothal of Ruth. (Ruth 3) Stranger and great-grandmother of David.
4. The Offering up of Isaac by Abraham. (Genesis 22)
5. The Finding of Joseph in Egypt by Jacob. (Genesis 46)
6. The Saving of Moses From the Bullrushes. (Exodus 2)
7. The Feast in the Temple for the Rechabites. (Jeremias 35)
8. The Covenant of Moses on Mount Sinai. (Exodus 19)
9. The Forty Day Walk of Elias. (III Kings 19)
10. The Writing on the Wall. (Daniel 5) The Fall of Empires.
11. The Water Dungeon of Jeremias. (Jeremias 38) The Babylonian Transmigration for 70
years.
12. The Deriding of David by the Kinsman of Saul. (II Kings 16) The Fall of Jerusalem.
13. The Robing of Mordecai as a King. (Esther 6) From Death Row to First Minister.
14. The Ark is Carried for Forty Years. (Numbers 14) The Entry into the Promised Land.
15. The Execution of Jonah. (Jonah 1) The City of Nineveh Wears Sackcloth and Ashes.
16. The Raising to Life by the Tomb of Eleusius. (IV Kings 13)
17. The Taking up of Elias in the Fiery Chariot. (IV Kings 2)
18. The Spirit of Moses Comes Down on the Judges. (Numbers 11) The Law of Precident Cases.
19. The Slaying of Holofernes by Judith. (Judith 13) The Treasure to the 12 tribes.
20. The Crowning of Esther Queen of Susan. (Esther 2) The Decree of Pogrom is reversed.

Rosary Intentions for each decade of St. Louis Marie de Montfort

Luminous Mysteries by Tony Lance

Lord through thy Holy Mother that we may:-
1. know true humility.
2. have charity one for another.
3. love poverty.
4. have purity of body and soul.
5. obtain Divine Wisdom.
6. be free from Original Sin.(Wet head saying 'I baptise you in the name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen')
7. give grace one to another.
8. enlighten one another.
9. obtain Union with Christ.(3 Nights of Soul) St.John of the Cross
Battle vices and deny 5 physical senses.
(Pictures, icons and Rock and Roll.)
Battle ghosts of old vices and deny spiritual senses.
(Old sins plague you for second time.) Visions, Locutions and tears.
All else gone except the love of God.
(Last of all the memory is perfected. It gets worse first.)
10. break bread together.
11. have perfect contrition.
12. know mortification.
13. have contempt for the world.
14. have patience in crosses.
15. obtain repentance for sinners, perserverance in grace for the just and reief for the
Holy Souls in Purgatory.
16. love thee and be fervent in thy service.
17. love Heaven our true home.
18. have the True Devotion to Her.(Sign Prayer of Thanksgiving from Ecclesiasticus 51.)
Annual Preparation. 12 days seek Contempt for World,
6 days each know self, Mary and Christ.
19. know the Holy Ghost.
20. obtain perserverance in grace for the just and the crown of Heavenly Glory.

NB. Douai-Rheims cross reference links.
The Sermon on the Mount.
Mark 1,14:15
Matthew 4,12:17
Matthew 5,3
Luke 6,20

NB. Parallels between old and new testament rosary event readings.
They had no wine, yet drank it.
Others had wine and drank not.
One was crowned with thorns and crucified.
Another robed as a king and decreed to hang.
One was scourged at the pillar.
Another derided at the head of a whole column of soldiers.
One was found with the wise men.
Another was found, as the wisest man in Egypt.
Elizabeth and Rachel were barren and both bore child.
One was crucified. and descended into Hell (Limbo), for three days.
Another walked the plank and was swallowed by a whale, for three days.
One was born in a stable.
Another betrothed in a barn.
One was crowned Queen of Heaven.
Another crowned Queen of an empire.
One rose up into Heaven.
Another was taken up in a fiery chariot.
One was baptised in the Jordan.
Another was saved from the bullrushes.
That is 10 out of 20 direct parallels.
The other 10 are more nuanced, but who can tell?

NB. The Original Divine Office of the Church was Simply to Read Book Of Psalms Once a
Week.
(Divisions into days and hours can be the 15 minute segments as follows.) 3 by 7
Each psalm is followed by the prayer. Glory by to the Father and to the Son and to the
Holy Ghost, as it was in the beggining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
1-9 10-17 18-24 (25-32 33-37 38-44) 45-53 54-60 61-67 (68-72 73-77 78-84)
85-89 90-98 99-104 (105-109 110-117 118-118) 119-131 132-139 140-150

NB. On meditation and contemplation. You have to dig the field before you can watch the
flowers grow. Both are problem solving.

Dread Visions Six Harms

By Tony Lance
(Based on the writings of St.John of the Cross; the Mystic Doctor of the Church.)

Faith fails, replaced by a vision sensible.
What we see is more real, than God invisible.
Visions turn the spirit from its flight Heavenward.
Had Mary Magdallen touched the feet of the Lord.

Then grounded in faith, would she never be.
How can we hold this vision dearer than Thee.
In nakedness of spirit, hold ourselves renouncible.
Grace fails, imperceptible forsaken for perceptible.

The gift becomes a right, which denies the gift.
Decide the vision not from God, with Satan left.
Seeking after visions is a sinfull occasion.
Turning into diabolical, that divine vision.

With the Devil disguised, as an angel of light,
And man too ignorant, to even take fright.
Grace cannot be rejected; into the soul infused.
The taint of evil can be rejected, by vision refused.

Old December 11th 04, 03:52 PM
MoPar Man

Tony Lance wrote:

> Big Bertha Thing lightcraft

does ANYONE know what the hell these bertha posts are all about?

Like who's posting them, and why?
Old December 11th 04, 03:52 PM
MoPar Man

Old December 11th 04, 04:15 PM
Mike Lyle

MoPar Man wrote:
> Tony Lance wrote:
>>
>> Big Bertha Thing lightcraft

> does ANYONE know what the hell these bertha posts are all about?
>
> Like who's posting them, and why?

He's one of those people who post things like that. On the Internet,
that seems to be as much explanation as we'll ever get. Much better
than the sad little insult-junkies, I hope you agree.

Mike.

Old December 11th 04, 04:15 PM
Mike Lyle

Old January 15th 05, 02:05 PM
Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing book
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/book.html
6K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.medieval

Out of Copyright Illustrated Astronomy Book Sale

From: David Hodgson
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Old Astronomy Books For Sale
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999

From: Andy Mabbett
Newsgroups: uk.sci.astronomy
Subject: For sale: Old Astronomy books
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999

From: (Oldbooks78)
Newsgroups: sci.astro
Subject: FS: Old Astronomy Books, 4 for 25 US$
Date: 26 Sep 1999

Big Bertha Thing toga

What's a First Aid Tent?
What's a toga party, in "Animal House" by National Lampoon?
In "Mean Machine" starring Burt Reynolds,
he said "If it worked once, it should work twice. Lets do it!"
With the First Aid Tent, it worked twice,
so it should work three times.
The first two battles of cyberspace each started,
when a first aid tent was set up.
The first was set up on the OUSA Classical Particle conference.
The second was set up on four conferences,
in the pseudo Student Research Faculty.
Needless to say both the conference and
the faculty were subsequently closed down by order.
"It's a tale to gladden the ears and to grow old listening to,"
said the giant in the "Chronicles of Thomas Covenant."
by Stephen Donaldson.

Tony Lance

Big Bertha Thing mailbox

Hi there,
To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who do not understand, no explanation will suffice.

Why uk.rec.gardening?
It is one of 50 newsgroups used by the opposition,
from the 3rd battle of cyberspace. (see reason below.)

The 4th battle of cyberspace answers spam attacks from Asian rim and
denial of service attacks from corporate America, with copies to gardening.
Without copies to gardening, there would be no spam attack or denial of
service attack or even 4th battle of cyberspace. It is a bit like
the chicken and the egg. Which one came first? (See mailbox logs below.)

Did you know that a review listing off-topic postings users' profiles, of
newsgroups used and number of postings sent to each newsgroup,
is on-topic. Also that an off-topic posting on any subject for the benefit
of usenet newsgroups is also on-topic. One of my fields of interest is spam
attack strategic studies. Strange to say but this is also on-topic.
Thank you,
Tony Lance

gardening users' profiles;-
http://web.onetel.com/~tonylance/want04.html

Big Bertha Thing reason

1. Third Battle of Cyberspace.
2. Death Threats.(3)
3. Newsgroup Review.
4. Odd newsgroup users with 1000 postings.
5. Berserker attacks on legitimate postings to sci.astro et al.
6. Political and totally innexplicable.
7. Net Newbie basket cases.
8. Violent spam busters.
9. Abuse complaints procedure.
10. Web site closure.

Take your pick, the opposition will not give you the choice.

Spam Attack Mailbox Log
-----------------------
(netmail.com umailbot >: 23/9/04)
(Host Name Two-way (One-way Mailbox Date confirmed))
advisor.com >: 14/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
advisor.net >: 8/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
advisor.ms.com >: 21/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
advisor_ms.com 6/11/04
advisor.ms.net >: 26/11/04
>:
advisor_ms.net >: 10/12/04
advisor.msn.com >: 25/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
advisor_msn.com >: 15/12/04
advisor.msn.net
advisor_msn.net >: 10/12/04
advisor.msdn.com >: 9/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
advisor_msdn.com >: 16/10/04
>:
>:
advisor.msdn.net >: 9/10/04
>:
>:
>:
advisor_msdn.net >: 20/9/04
advisor.microsoft.net >: 14/9/04
>:
>:
advisor_microsoft.net
17/11/04
>:
advisor.microsoft.com >: 24/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
advisor_microsoft.com >: 23/12/04
america.net webprogram >: 15/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
america.com emailservice >: 15/9/04
mailerprogram >:
ymailform >:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
aussiemail.com.au
netmail.net postprogram >: 26/9/04
webroutine >:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
netmail.com umailbot >: 23/9/04
Host Name Two-way (One-way Mailbox Date confirmed)
emailbot >:
webbot >:
mailengine >:
omailprogram >:
mailbot >:
mailerroutine >:
smailbot >:
emailform >:
smtpengine >:
emailprogram >:
vmaildaemon >:
webservice >:
emailautomat >:
webroutine >:
masterengine >:
wmailroutine
wmaildaemon
hmailroutine
postroutine
nmailrobot
maildaemon
masterprogram
masterautomat
postform
zmailrobot
postdaemon
postengine
qmailautomat
mailprogram
webengine
postbot
vmailrobot
webrobot
mailerengine
kmailservice
postrobot
amailroutine
puremail.net maildaemon >: 14/9/04
mailrobot >:
postform >:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
puremail.com >: 14/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:

bigfoot.net emailautomat >: 9/10/04
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:

>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

bigfoot.com maildaemon >: 17/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>
>:
>:

>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
aol.net >: 4/10/04
>:
>:
>:

>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
aol.com vmailengine > 15/9/04

yahoo.net >: 6/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
yahoo.com ymailbot >: 14/9/04
mailbot >:
emailrobot >:
emailbot >:
mailrobot >:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
freemail.com > 16/9/04

freemail.net mailbot >: 14/9/04
mailerservice >:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:

>:
rocketmail.com fmailbot >: 17/9/04
zmailbot >:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
rocketmail.net >: 15/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

bulletin.msdn.com >: 14/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
bulletin_msdn.com >: 21/10/04

>:
bulletin.msdn.net >: 18/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
bulletin_msdn.net >: 20/9/04
>:
>:
bulletin.ms.com >: 17/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
bulletin.ms.net >: 27/10/04
>:
>:
bulletin_ms.com >: 29/11/04
>:
bulletin_ms.net
bulletin.msn.com >: 10/11/04

>:
>:
bulletin_msn.com >: 16/10/04
>:
>:
bulletin.msn.net >: 19/9/04
>:
bulletin_msn.net >: 15/9/04
bulletin.net >: 13/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
bulletin.com cjfumcsm
15/9/04

bulletin.microsoft.net >: 11/10/04
>:
>:
bulletin_microsoft.net >: 29/9/04
bulletin.microsoft.com >: 17/11/04
>:
>:
bulletin_microsoft.com >: 28/12/04
confidence.com vayampkcsxarzw-icag
17/9/04

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
confidence.net >: 29/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
confidence.msn.com >: 13/10/04
>:

>:
>:
confidence.msn.net >: 16/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
confidence_msn.net >: 8/12/04
confidence_msn.com
confidence_ms.com >: 10/11/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
confidence_ms.net
confidence.ms.com >: 19/10/04
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
confidence.ms.net >: 6/10/04
>:
>:
>:
confidence_msdn.com >: 15/11/04
>:
confidence_msdn.net >: 6/11/04
confidence.msdn.com >: 28/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

confidence.msdn.net >: 13/11/04
>:
>:
confidence_microsoft.com >: 29/10/04
> :
>:
>:
confidence.microsoft.com >: 21/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
confidence_microsoft.net
confidence.microsoft.net >: 25/9/04
>:
>:

>:
discussions.microsoft.com
30/10/04
microsoft.net mailerform >: 9/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
microsoft.com >: 16/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:

>:

>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
msnews.microsoft.com
ms67.hinet.net octopa99
news.com >: 5/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
news.net fizrqbpe >: 29/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
news.ms.com >: 14/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
news_ms.com
news.ms.net htxgimgb_osmhxug >: 7/10/04
>:

news_ms.net
news.msn.net >: 24/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
news_msn.net >: 22/11/04
>:
news_msn.com >: 10/10/04
>:
news.msn.com >: 11/10/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
news.msdn.com >: 29/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
news.msdn.net
26/10/04
>:

news_msdn.net
news_msdn.com >: 17/11/04
news.microsoft.net >: 1/11/04
>:
>:
news_microsoft.net
news_microsoft.com >: 16/12/04
news.microsoft.com >: 24/9/04
>:
>:
>:
newsletters.ms.net >: 11/10/04
>:
>:
>:
newsletters_ms.net
newsletters.ms.com >: 29/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
newsletters_ms.com >: 20/12/04
>:
newsletter.msn.com
newsletters.msn.com >: 23/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:

newsletters.msn.net >: 16/11/04

>:
newsletters_msn.net >: 4/12/04
newsletters_msn.com >: 25/10/04
>:
>:
newsletters.msdn.com qpnobbgshkce >: 05/01/05
>:

newsletters_msdn.com
newsletters.msdn.net >: 28/9/04
>:
>:
newsletters_msdn.net >: 7/12/04
newsletters.com bqvwuzqnoeopx >: 25/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
newsletters.net >: 8/10/04
>:
>:
>:
newsletters_microsoft.net >: 22/11/04
newsletters.microsoft.net >: 8/11/04
>:
>:
newsletters.microsoft.com jseamjzpic
priwvqkcu_giamt
itmpaor-qmtydy
jevafsckb
brcizqqayaiomgp_lpqworkg
veisdjdtkg-hxpzzn
cpbrpidagslk_gnwtuf
duddrlrntpy-mwajvmx
lhbghyohlomdjx-fljlg
rimlmjfnxgwhx
wdqwkmerobf-yqezngh
newsletters_microsoft.com >: 11/12/04
>:
online.microsoft.com >: 13/10/04
smtp-send.myrealbox.com
support.com >: 14/9/04
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:

>:
>:
support.net ekupvqfwkdelp-erhsgk >: 29/9/04
>:
>:
>.
>: