Intrepid 98. Window bizzare bahavior

Old October 29th 04, 07:18 AM
jazu

Default Intrepid 98. Window bizzare bahavior

Hi
This is rather strange.
Widows on left side one day work fine, another I can't open them, and next
back to normal.
????Anyone has similar experience?

Old October 29th 04, 11:46 AM
Bill Putney

jazu wrote:
> Hi
> This is rather strange.
> Widows on left side one day work fine, another I can't open them, and next
> back to normal.
> ????Anyone has similar experience?

A very common problem in the LH cars (though it's never happened with my
'99 Concorde). Gaskets stick to the window glass.

Do a search on this ng as well as on www.dodgeintrepid.net forums and
the 300M Club forums (http://300mclub.100megs42.com/forums/index.php) to
find **LOTS** of discussion on the problem and what to do about it (only
sure-fire solution is to replace the gasket - thinks like applying
powders and cleaning don't always work).

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old October 29th 04, 11:46 AM
Bill Putney

Old October 30th 04, 04:16 AM
mic canic

lower the glass and clean the black stuff off the glass

Old October 30th 04, 04:16 AM
mic canic

Old October 30th 04, 04:45 AM
Art

My weatherstrips were replaced but the new improved ones stick too sometimes
though not as badly. Usually can rock them loose with the motor while being
careful not to burn it out.

Old October 30th 04, 04:45 AM
Art

Old October 31st 04, 02:02 AM
jazu

So you guys saying that glass paste to the window frame?
I tried to push glass while I push window switch, it doesn't help.
Will keep glass clean.
Thanks for replies

Old October 31st 04, 02:02 AM
jazu

Old October 31st 04, 08:43 PM
Bill Putney

jazu wrote:
> So you guys saying that glass paste to the window frame?
> I tried to push glass while I push window switch, it doesn't help.
> Will keep glass clean.
> Thanks for replies

I said a lot more than that.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

window clacking noise on 2004 E60 530i Oliver Hui BMW 0 October 25th 04 03:25 AM
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan ES Power Window gdcwatt Dodge 1 October 2nd 04 05:00 PM
Broken driver window system A6 2000 (repost) Josh Audi 2 September 28th 04 11:10 PM
Driver window A2 -2000 Josh Audi 0 September 6th 04 05:43 PM
Passenger side front window bill Audi 4 August 25th 04 07:27 AM