FreeFlatScreenGuide (Site to get free ipods, digital cameras, more)

Old November 5th 04, 03:27 PM
Stinkbud

Default FreeFlatScreenGuide (Site to get free ipods, digital cameras, more)

Not for nothin, but these things can work if you stick to 'em. You can also
go to www.freecentricoffers.com to get info on more deals like this. This
site involves making a donation and your referal link goes on the site for
24 hours. Does it work? Sometimes on the more popular offers.

You can go to the IRC chat link on the above mentioned site and chat with
others trying to get free stuff. I did that and I found there are people who
will help you get referals for a fee. I used to link to my free ipod deal on
this group all the time, I know it annoyed the hell out of alot of you, and
in retribution, I sent alot of the people in here who wanted their Ipod to
one such person. Unfortunately he has stopped doing that stuff since then.
There are others (who are not as fast as this guy was, but they do the job
nonetheless) there who can help you. Just try and be subtle about asking in
the chat room, as the ops there are liable to kick and ban you for that (at
least that is what the channel says when you join in).

Another way to get your free stuff (Ipod, Iriver, Flat Screen, Bose Ipod
Sounddock, Digital Camera, X-Box/playstation/gamecube, palm pilot, Tivo,
PVP, the list goes on and it grows all the time) is to simply pay people to
sign up under you. You may remember me bribing the RMP faithful with a Live
Phish download for joining up. Some people get annoyed by such shameless
self-promotion, but to heck with 'em. The way I look at it, you are spending
about $50-$60 for a 20 gb 4th gen Ipod.....and what is wrong with that???

I have recieved an Ipod, a 27" sony TV and I am gonna get a handbag for my
wife (Prada or Louis Vitton, I haven't decided) as well as the Iriver H320 I
am working on as well.

If you want to help me out getting the handbag or Iriver, email to
and I will send the links in question.