Which of the bmw 3 series convertibles have 3 seat belts in back?

Old May 3rd 06, 06:22 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Which of the bmw 3 series convertibles have 3 seat belts in back?

I have a friend who's got a 1985 or 86 323i convertible, which has 3
seats in the rear. I am confused because I am having a difficult time
(more like impossible) finding a convertible that will accomodate three
kids in back. I may just have to forego the convertible, but I just
thought i'd ask on a board that might have some experts who know. btw,
i'd rather get a later model than an 85.
Thanks in advance for any help!
jo

Old May 3rd 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

320d sedan 2006 has 3 seat belts at the back..

Old May 3rd 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Erhanboy wrote:

> 320d sedan 2006 has 3 seat belts at the back..

Yeah, he can just get the sedan and hack the top off.
Old May 3rd 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Vuestra Merced wrote:
> Erhanboy wrote:
>
> > 320d sedan 2006 has 3 seat belts at the back..
> >

> Yeah, he can just get the sedan and hack the top off.

Sry for not reading properly i didnt see that you wanted corfotable

Old May 4th 06, 12:43 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

What part of CONVERTABLE is confusing you?

ups.com...

Old May 4th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Wed, 3 May 2006 16:43:41 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" >
wrote:

>What part of CONVERTABLE is confusing you?

The OP was asking about a convertible. You're the one who seems to be
confused...
--
Dan.
Old May 4th 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> What part of CONVERTABLE is confusing you?

The spelling?
Mike.

Old May 7th 06, 12:29 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 3 May 2006 16:43:41 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" >
> wrote:
>
>>What part of CONVERTABLE is confusing you?
>>

> The OP was asking about a convertible. You're the one who seems to be
> confused...

I'm not confused, I pointed out that the OP was asking about a convertible.

Old May 7th 06, 12:55 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

On Sat, 6 May 2006 16:29:50 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" >
wrote:

>"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 3 May 2006 16:43:41 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>What part of CONVERTABLE is confusing you?
>>>

>> The OP was asking about a convertible. You're the one who seems to be
>> confused...

>I'm not confused, I pointed out that the OP was asking about a convertible.

Then it's definitely me who is confused.

I thought that *you* were talking about a convertable, in capital
letters, whatever one of those is.

That is why I queried the possible disparity between the OP's question
about a convertible, and your comment about a convertable.

Have you twigged it yet?
--
Dan.
Old May 7th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 May 2006 16:29:50 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> The OP was asking about a convertible. You're the one who seems to be
>>> confused...

>>I'm not confused, I pointed out that the OP was asking about a
>>convertible.

> Then it's definitely me who is confused.
>
> I thought that *you* were talking about a convertable, in capital
> letters, whatever one of those is.
>
> That is why I queried the possible disparity between the OP's question
> about a convertible, and your comment about a convertable.
>
> Have you twigged it yet?

Well, I did misspell convertible, but I never had any confusion over what
the guy was looking for. I was responding to a guy that said the 320d seats
three in the back ...

Seat Belts and roll bars Chip Jeep 0 February 9th 06 01:20 AM
Seat Belts - Used Parts John Normile Ford Explorer 2 February 5th 06 11:59 PM
The hunt for 3-point retractor seat belts (that fit and work well) David Gravereaux VW air cooled 6 January 9th 06 03:15 AM
73 Bug convert. seat belts LeRoy Prosic VW air cooled 0 January 9th 06 02:41 AM
C5 Seat movement Pappy Corvette 8 November 22nd 05 01:22 PM