ProtoRacer Championship Mod, for rFactor

Old April 15th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default ProtoRacer Championship Mod, for rFactor

I thought I would pass this along to you guys. I'll be checking this
baby out tonight.

http://www.thepits.us/board/viewtopic.php?t=4970

Kerry
Old April 15th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Kerry" > wrote in message
>I thought I would pass this along to you guys. I'll be checking this baby
>out tonight.
>
> http://www.thepits.us/board/viewtopic.php?t=4970
>
> Kerry

It is Daytona Prototypes.
I just dl'd this mod last night and ran a few laps at the Daytona RC.
This one might be one to watch.
So far I'm very impressed with it.
Unfortunately the real life manufacturers have been replaced by generic
bodies but it still desreves a look.

Old April 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

A small edit to my previous post...
They are not marketing this as a "Daytona Prototype" or Grand Am mod.
They cars "strongly resemble" (my words) DP cars but the developer states
that he built the cars from scratch.
I just wanted to adhere to his wishes and not mispresent his work.
All in all a great mod that deserves a look.
news

Old April 16th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Timmy Ferrell" > wrote in
:

> A small edit to my previous post...
> They are not marketing this as a "Daytona Prototype" or Grand Am mod.
> They cars "strongly resemble" (my words) DP cars but the developer
> states that he built the cars from scratch.
> I just wanted to adhere to his wishes and not mispresent his work.
> All in all a great mod that deserves a look.
> "Timmy Ferrell" > wrote in message
> news
>>
>> "Kerry" > wrote in message
>>>I thought I would pass this along to you guys. I'll be checking this
>>>baby out tonight.
>>>
>>> http://www.thepits.us/board/viewtopic.php?t=4970
>>>
>>> Kerry

>> It is Daytona Prototypes.
>> I just dl'd this mod last night and ran a few laps at the Daytona
>> RC. This one might be one to watch.
>> So far I'm very impressed with it.
>> Unfortunately the real life manufacturers have been replaced by
>> generic bodies but it still desreves a look.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck, then it doesn't matter
if it's a duck or a mallard. It's close enough to invoke the image of
Grand Am, but certainly not exactly. Enjoy it. Don't stress over the
narrow line between what they have done and the real series.
dave henrie
Old April 20th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It's badass! One of the most fun to drive mods yet! So long GTR...it's for
sale btw..