Think of it as Road Karma in Action

Old August 8th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

Default Think of it as Road Karma in Action

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> I came across this lovely sight on a day when I didn't have my regular
> camera with me (dangit!) - I had to use my
> ****ty-but-better-than-nothing cell phone camera. It helps if you
> use some photo viewing software to enlarge the image.
>
> http://i6.tinypic.com/23w315j.jpg
>
> Essentially, the guy in the truck pulled one of the standard MFFY
> tricks: he parked his truck across multiple parking spaces.
> Unfortunately for this MFFY, he decided to do so in a parking lot that
> gets EXTREMELY full. Having nowhere else to park, the cars were forced
> to park in front of and behind the truck, completely boxing it in.
>
> So finally that asshole got some serious payback for all the times he
> has blocked others with his truck. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Serves
> him right!!!
> --
> I'm a wreckless driver and damn proud of it!

It's hard to tell from that picture what is really going on. It looks
like a large truck that wouldn't fit in the regular spaces. I usually
give them a pass, if they park in the distant parts of the lot. After
all, what else is he supposed to do, park in the traffic lane???

The ones that get my goat are the guys who have expensive or new large
vehicles, and park crosswise to the markings so that they take up two
or more spaces, just so that no one else can possibly park properly and
be close to their cars. Hey guys--if the car is that valuable, park in
the distant spaces. Better yet, leave it home and walk. If you park
close, you get ONE space per vehicle. THOSE guys are real fun to block.

Old August 9th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

gpsman wrote:

> Now, I have more important things on my mind than how someone else
> parks. I guess some people haven't yet reached that stage of life.
> -----
>
> - gpsman

I'm mature enough not to key the car.
I'm older, but still alert enough to recognize and understand the world
around me.
Good and bad.