Speeding DUI murders two marines - Gets measly 4 years in prison

Old September 13th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Speeding DUI murders two marines - Gets measly 4 years in prison

Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html

Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years

1:39 p.m. September 11, 2006

VISTA – A 25-year-old San Diego man who was drunk when his car crashed
into a disabled vehicle on Interstate 5 in Encinitas, killing two Camp
Pendleton Marines, was sentenced Monday to four years in state prison.
Jason Carl Gollmer pleaded guilty in July to two counts of gross
vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

Witnesses said Gollmer was speeding and driving erratically when his
car crashed into a Volvo containing Douglas Hunter and Justin
Trevenicek in the fast lane of the freeway near Encinitas Boulevard
last Dec. 3.
The Marines were ejected from the car, which was split in half by the
force of the collision. Both men died at the scene.

(snip)
Old September 13th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS left this pile of steaming dog**** in
rec.autos.driving for all to smell:

> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
>
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
>
> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years

<snip article>

They should have just left him in the middle of Camp Pendleton and let
the Marines have at him...

Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend admits
to being a deadly speeder:

"There's a 55mph freeway near where i live and
if i do 50, everybody passes me. But if i do
60 very few do."
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 12/17/2004
ref: http://tinyurl.com/np3y6
Message ID: . com>

Old September 14th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Furious George

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
>
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
>
> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years
>
> 1:39 p.m. September 11, 2006
>
> VISTA - A 25-year-old San Diego man who was drunk when his car crashed
> into a disabled vehicle on Interstate 5 in Encinitas, killing two Camp
> Pendleton Marines, was sentenced Monday to four years in state prison.
> Jason Carl Gollmer pleaded guilty in July to two counts of gross
> vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

Gollmer is a hero. He saved untold thousands of Iraqis from being
sexually molested.

Old September 14th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Ed Pirrero

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
> Drivers are MURDERERS left this pile of steaming dog**** in
> rec.autos.driving for all to smell:
>
> > Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
> >
> > http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
> >
> > Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years

> <snip article>
>
> They should have just left him in the middle of Camp Pendleton and let
> the Marines have at him...

Roger that.

E.P.

Old September 14th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On 13 Sep 2006 18:26:04 -0700, "Furious George" >
wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
>>
>> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
>>
>> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years
>>
>> 1:39 p.m. September 11, 2006
>>
>> VISTA - A 25-year-old San Diego man who was drunk when his car crashed
>> into a disabled vehicle on Interstate 5 in Encinitas, killing two Camp
>> Pendleton Marines, was sentenced Monday to four years in state prison.
>> Jason Carl Gollmer pleaded guilty in July to two counts of gross
>> vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

>Gollmer is a hero. He saved untold thousands of Iraqis from being
>sexually molested.

Like hell. The Morons will just get a couple other jarheads to take
the place of these two.
Old September 14th 06, 12:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Furious George

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 13 Sep 2006 18:26:04 -0700, "Furious George" >
> wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
> >>
> >> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
> >>
> >> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years
> >>
> >> 1:39 p.m. September 11, 2006
> >>
> >> VISTA - A 25-year-old San Diego man who was drunk when his car crashed
> >> into a disabled vehicle on Interstate 5 in Encinitas, killing two Camp
> >> Pendleton Marines, was sentenced Monday to four years in state prison.
> >> Jason Carl Gollmer pleaded guilty in July to two counts of gross
> >> vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated.

> >Gollmer is a hero. He saved untold thousands of Iraqis from being
> >sexually molested.
> >

> Like hell. The Morons will just get a couple other jarheads to take
> the place of these two.

Even better. The replacement jarheads were probably planning to gang
rape some American girls. Gollmer is a hero and saved these girls from
the pain and trauma.

Old September 14th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
>
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
>
> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years

I don't know why you're upset about this. You hate America and the
military. You should be dancing like the Taliban.

Old September 14th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On 14 Sep 2006 06:25:53 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
>>
>> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
>>
>> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years
>>

>I don't know why you're upset about this. You hate America and the
>military. You should be dancing like the Taliban.

At least i'm not a criminal coddler like you. This psycho should be
locked up forever and he gets 4 years!!

Old September 14th 06, 05:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 14 Sep 2006 06:25:53 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >> Anothe typicalr day in criminal-coddler america.
> >>
> >> http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/n...hsentence.html
> >>
> >> Driver who killed two Marines in DUI crash gets four years
> >>

> >I don't know why you're upset about this. You hate America and the
> >military. You should be dancing like the Taliban.

> At least i'm not a criminal coddler like you. This psycho should be
> locked up forever and he gets 4 years!!

Why? According to you, US Military Personnel are murderers. Isn't
this just self-defense?

Old September 14th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
morticide

Larry Bud wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > On 14 Sep 2006 06:25:53 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
> > wrote:

> > >I don't know why you're upset about this. You hate America and the
> > >military. You should be dancing like the Taliban.

> > At least i'm not a criminal coddler like you. This psycho should be
> > locked up forever and he gets 4 years!!

> Why? According to you, US Military Personnel are murderers. Isn't
> this just self-defense?

Come on Larry, you know Aunt Judy does not believe in self defense.