2010 Miata Facelift Pics

Old September 9th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

Default 2010 Miata Facelift Pics

In article > ,
"Christopher Muto" > wrote:

> > I buy all my clothing from Land's End and REI.

> and, i suppose best of all, is that everything comes in white

No, khaki. :-)

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old September 11th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

stumbled across this today... consumerguideauto is a web site that rates
cars and they have a relatively low rating on the nc in terms of driver
comfort (well below the average rating for comfort for cars in the same
class)... so, it seems, i am not alone in my experience. yet, they do still
rate the car as an overall exceptional value in its class which is something
we can all agree on.
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffwor...mazda-mx-5.htm

Old September 11th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto

specifically they state...
Room/Comfort/Driver Seating (front)
Rating 3, Class Average 5.1 (out of possible 10)
Those over 6-ft tall may want more leg room and top-up head clearance. Those
under 5-ft-6 may have trouble seeing over high dashboard. Most occupants
will complain of intrusion from unpadded cupholder molded into front door
panels. Seats support well in turns, but seem thin on padding. Raising soft
top creates blind spots that hinder lane changes. Soft top lowers easily,
but can be awkward to raise while seated. Hardtop lowers at the touch of a
single button.

So whoever had mentioned their dislike for the cupholder, you are what they
would consider to be one of 'most' people in their survey that feel the same
way.

m...

Old September 11th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Christopher Muto" > wrote:

> "Most occupants will complain of intrusion from unpadded
> cupholder molded into front door panels."

> So whoever had mentioned their dislike for the cupholder, you are
> what they would consider to be one of 'most' people in their
> survey that feel the same way.

That would be me.

>> alone in my experience. yet, they do still rate the car as an
>> overall exceptional value in its class which is something we can
>> all agree on.

Not all of us, a car that's too uncomfortable to drive or ever consider
owning is hardly "an exceptional value in it's class".

I'm not likely to be looking for a replacement for my 1992 but if I do
the Mazda won't be considered unless there are some changes.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old September 11th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Squat[_2_]

"XS11E" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Squat" > wrote:
>
>> "XS11E" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>> For reference, here's the scale:
>>> Giant = 6' 5" or more.
>>> Normal = 6' 4".
>>> Midget = 6' 3" or less.
>>>

>> LOL - Being 6'2" I have never been on a height scale where I was
>> referred to as "Midget"...

> Yup, one of my life's biggest disapointments was meeting John Wayne and
> finding out he was shorter than I am.

That's the problem with Hollywood. Makes everything look bigger than it
really is...
Maybe that's why the Prius is so popular out there. (just kidding - no
offense to any Prius owners.)

Old September 11th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 19:31:05 GMT, "Squat" > wrote:

>Maybe that's why the Prius is so popular out there. (just kidding - no
>offense to any Prius owners.)

Whjy not? From my recent experience, they appear to be the worst drivers on the
road.

-- Larry
Old October 15th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

testing, 1,2,3,.....