C'mon america - Imprison speeders

Old July 5th 05, 12:37 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Ed White wrote:
> There is more than a little evidence that people driving too slow casue
> as many accidents as people driving too fast. How should we handle the
> people drivng too slow? It seems that the really slow driviers are
> rarely if ever ticketed, so they don't even get a fine.
>
> Ed

Even if slow drivers do cause crashes, there is no way to stop them
since there are many legitimate reasons for slow driving. THINK.

Old July 5th 05, 12:40 AM

Velvet Elvis wrote:
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> > They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> > fines is nothing but criminal coddling.
> >

> What about jay-walkers?

Jaywalkers endanger only themselves. Next question.

Old July 5th 05, 12:43 AM

Paul. wrote:
> On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> > , babbled the following in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> > They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> > fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

> This from a hypocrite who drives wrecklessly (41 in 25MPH school zones,
> LLBing) and drives an unsafe car (bald tires, re-treaded tires, "tire-in-
> a-can," and an inoperative emergency brake). I recommend execution -
> carried out by street justice if need be.

Where is your evidence that I, LBMHBF, have ever speeded? As for
LLBing, that is not illegal because it's impossible to prove. And my
car is a well-maintained beater and is the safest on the road cause i
drive slow and careful.

Old July 5th 05, 12:51 AM
Alan Baker

In article .com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> Ed White wrote:
> > There is more than a little evidence that people driving too slow casue
> > as many accidents as people driving too fast. How should we handle the
> > people drivng too slow? It seems that the really slow driviers are
> > rarely if ever ticketed, so they don't even get a fine.
> >
> > Ed

> Even if slow drivers do cause crashes, there is no way to stop them
> since there are many legitimate reasons for slow driving. THINK.

What would those be?

Why should driving too slow and causing a danger to others be any less
illegal than driving too fast (yes, people *can* go too fast)?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 5th 05, 12:52 AM
Alan Baker

In article om>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> Paul. wrote:
> > On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> > > , babbled the following in rec.autos.driving...
> >

> > > They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> > > They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> > > fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

> > This from a hypocrite who drives wrecklessly (41 in 25MPH school zones,
> > LLBing) and drives an unsafe car (bald tires, re-treaded tires, "tire-in-
> > a-can," and an inoperative emergency brake). I recommend execution -
> > carried out by street justice if need be.

> Where is your evidence that I, LBMHBF, have ever speeded? As for
> LLBing, that is not illegal because it's impossible to prove. And my
> car is a well-maintained beater and is the safest on the road cause i
> drive slow and careful.

Well, there's your admission in this group...

Old July 5th 05, 01:07 AM
Paul.

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 23:52:06 GMT, Alan Baker , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> In article om>,
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:
>
> > Paul. wrote:
> > > On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

> > > This from a hypocrite who drives wrecklessly (41 in 25MPH school zones,
> > > LLBing) and drives an unsafe car (bald tires, re-treaded tires, "tire-in-
> > > a-can," and an inoperative emergency brake). I recommend execution -
> > > carried out by street justice if need be.

> > Where is your evidence that I, LBMHBF, have ever speeded? As for
> > LLBing, that is not illegal because it's impossible to prove. And my
> > car is a well-maintained beater and is the safest on the road cause i
> > drive slow and careful.

> Well, there's your admission in this group...

Like this he

"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush murdered her boyfriend), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Connecting POA to LBMHB:
See the following: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj

Old July 5th 05, 01:16 AM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Paul. wrote:
> > On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend
> > > , babbled the following in rec.autos.driving...
> >

> > > They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> > > They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> > > fines is nothing but criminal coddling.

> > This from a hypocrite who drives wrecklessly (41 in 25MPH school zones,
> > LLBing) and drives an unsafe car (bald tires, re-treaded tires, "tire-in-
> > a-can," and an inoperative emergency brake). I recommend execution -
> > carried out by street justice if need be.

> Where is your evidence that I, LBMHBF, have ever speeded? As for
> LLBing, that is not illegal because it's impossible to prove. And my
> car is a well-maintained beater and is the safest on the road cause i
> drive slow and careful.

What happens if your primary brakes fail?

Old July 5th 05, 01:18 AM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Ed White wrote:
> > There is more than a little evidence that people driving too slow casue
> > as many accidents as people driving too fast. How should we handle the
> > people drivng too slow? It seems that the really slow driviers are
> > rarely if ever ticketed, so they don't even get a fine.
> >
> > Ed

> Even if slow drivers do cause crashes, there is no way to stop them
> since there are many legitimate reasons for slow driving. THINK.

You know, though, it's so much fun to watch those slow drivers being
carted off in ambulances. Just sit there, point your finger at them and
laugh at their dumb asses, saying "if only they had been taught how to
drive, they would be on their way home right now as opposed to heading
to the hospital or morgue."

Oh well, no skin off my back.

Old July 5th 05, 01:20 AM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Velvet Elvis wrote:
> > Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > > They are the terrorists of our highways. They are deadly criminals.
> > > They kill and maim innocent people every day. Letting them off with
> > > fines is nothing but criminal coddling.
> > >

> > What about jay-walkers?

> Jaywalkers endanger only themselves. Next question.

Astute jaywalkers, like astute drivers, endanger no one. As stupid as
you are, I can see why you would believe jaywalkers endanger
themselves.

Old July 5th 05, 11:19 PM
Paul.

On 4 Jul 2005 17:16:33 -0700, , said the following in
rec.autos.driving...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > Paul. wrote:
> > > On 2 Jul 2005 12:19:21 -0700, Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

> > > This from a hypocrite who drives wrecklessly (41 in 25MPH school zones,
> > > LLBing) and drives an unsafe car (bald tires, re-treaded tires, "tire-in-
> > > a-can," and an inoperative emergency brake). I recommend execution -
> > > carried out by street justice if need be.

<judy's crap sent to a hazardous waste facility>

> What happens if your primary brakes fail?

Judy and her beater and any buddies from the bathhouse with it go
careening out of control into a school yard full of children (or a
smimlar atrocity). Somehow, I get the impression that they like to hang
out near schools for some reason.....

--
"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."