Driving Speed 2 Free Full Game

Old April 17th 08, 01:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David

Default Driving Speed 2 Free Full Game

A free racing game for PC

http://www.wheelspinstudios.com/driv...ed2/index.html

Old April 18th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
rqk

David wrote:
> A free racing game for PC
>
> http://www.wheelspinstudios.com/driv...ed2/index.html

I am always leery about sims that don't show an in car view in their
pictures. Is there an in car view? I don't care where other people are
when they drive (to each his own), but I like being inside the car .

Old April 19th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Lancelot

I am always leery about sims that don't show an in car view in their
pictures. Is there an in car view? I don't care where other people are
when they drive (to each his own), but I like being inside the car .

I'm always game to give a new racer a try (especially a "free" one). I may
even give up the in-car, to try it out, but I'll wait for a guinea pig to
post :-)