AUTOSIMSPORT April Edition is live now

Old April 17th 05, 11:18 PM
alex martini

Default AUTOSIMSPORT April Edition is live now

www.http://autosimsport.com
The News-All the Sim-News that Will Fit to Print
The Military Affairs Desk-Steve Smith Reviews GTR
Turn One-Jackson Loves His 69! GPL69 Mod Preview
Turn Two-Jon Denton's Interview with BRD's MD Simon Ball
Turn Three-SmokinBob Considers GTR Nonline-The Good, the Lag & the Ugly
Turn Four-Jon Denton's Interview with RBR-Online Developers
The F1 ChampASS Column
The FrontStraight-Jon Denton Inspects Ageia's Physics Processing Unit and
Wonders What the PPU Can Do for You?
The Aus-ASS Column with Mike Crick-1998F1C Mod
The Fifth Column-Mike Tyler Takes a Look at Racism & Racin
The BackStraight-GTRank's Uwe Schürkamp Interview
The T1 ShuntFest-SRC: Simracing Centre Takes the UK by Storm
The Paddock-Christoph Schirmer Catches up with Gábor Wéber, Sim-legend,
Race-driver, F1 Commentator and Proud Dad
Track Building with Lou Magyar, Pt. 4
Comet GTR League-Race Reports, Stats, and All the News
FILSCA Driver Of the Month-Jamie Klootwyk
In The Mirror-FILSCA Race Results & Stats for March
AutoSimSport-Italia-Brought to You By: www.m4driving.it

Old April 17th 05, 11:22 PM
alex martini

uhm
http://www.autosimsport
Ooops!

Old April 18th 05, 01:39 AM
Pete Panaia

Let me help you out here.
This should work >....

http://www.autosimsport.com/

Old April 18th 05, 01:45 AM
alex martini

Steady Pete! My second post worked! But thanks ;-)

Old April 18th 05, 02:07 AM
Splat

Didnt work for me Alex.

>>> http://www.autosimsport

Old April 18th 05, 02:08 AM
Splat

Also if you have anything to do with that site you should fix the M4Driving
link, that dosnt work here either.

Old April 18th 05, 03:47 AM
alex martini

Hey man - both work for me, just tested em ... not sure why yours is ga-ga
though ... maybe mrdriving was down?

Old April 18th 05, 04:34 AM
Sean Higgins

None of yours worked for me either. You forgot the .com on one and
reversed the http:// and www on the other.

--
Sean Higgins

www.higpup.com